Reason for this club

This club is for showing your creative side, you can share stuff that you make, ask and/or give feedbacks to other users.

Rules

1. Definitely no discrimination

2. Respect others  & have fun!

Creative Badges

Creative Questionnaire 

1. What do you plan on sharing with us here?
2. Why did you decide to join this club?
3. Tell us something about yourself.

Members

MonRien Madeleine BKrystale Mitaesa
XingBackSaygoThe End
Ren
emmagucci
Zen Violet

Creative Hall

Spicy gimbap and regular gimbap made by @Wandering_Queen

Fanart made by @Paula

I made this for an art project :)

Creative Links

Hi, I'm Madeleine!

I'm planning on showing some of my art here! I don't draw often and you probably won't see me post basically at all, but I'll try to draw some more and show it here!

I decided to join this club because Mon introduced it to me and it looks really good already! I love all of the art examples above, they're amazing!

I think I found my first new club here, love to join as well

Update:

1) Love to share mine as well (digital arts, graphic design outcomes for this site)

2) Not instead of what I'd love to share, but wanna know others' as well

3) Been experienced 18 years of drawing anime, b&w, but now taken seriously upon digital drawing (and color, it's overwhelmed) and yes commissions, donate and stuff; and also 8 years of graphic design as you can see from my profile

These are mine to share so far:

Welcome @Madeleine B and @Krystale Mitaesa :)

I look forward seeing more of your creative work. Will also share some of mine later :)

@Mon, thanks for setting up/starting our club. 

I will answer (add) the Creative Questionnare here later. I'm currently working on this fun project, setting it up and it's taking all my focus at the moment.

The clubs name is currently: The Creative Club / or: Creative Club.... if anyone has a better suggestion please let us know so we (Mon our admin) can change it, or if the name is fine like it is please let us know. When our name is final we (anyone) can start making badges and banners to share (add to the club).  

Edit: made a new badge for the club 

1. What do you plan on sharing with us here? Some of my artwork and graphic designs that I’m making while learning Photoshop and such.
2. Why did you decide to join this club? I wanted to create/join a club with other creative people… to share, inspire and help eachother out.
3. Tell us something about yourself. I love to draw and paint (started with watercolors and now trying out acrylic). I’m also into photography (amateur) and make my own jewelry :)

Who is in the mood for a fun creative Challenge? I was thinking maybe we could start a draw one of your favorite Asian Actors/Actresses challenge …can be done digital or on paper (old school) and post them here or in the Feeds? If anyone is up for it we could do it monthly and change the challenge each time..? Of course it’s not a compulsory but voluntary challenge and just for fun. 

I've made some posters since yesterday. Feel free to impress/feedback if there's any lacking

https://mydramalist.com/profile/kryxtalemytaesa/feeds/w65A4cE - 1
https://mydramalist.com/profile/kryxtalemytaesa/feeds/B4X42IE - 2

Krystale Mitaesa:

I've made some posters since yesterday. Feel free to impress/feedback if there's any lacking

1. It looks really great! I love the little blur ^^

2. I like this one too but maybe you should’ve put the text down a little  further so it wouldn’t cover his nose. 

Krystale Mitaesa:

Good job on the posters <3

Mon - heyhotshot2_:

1. It looks really great! I love the little blur ^^

2. I like this one too but maybe you should’ve put the text down a little  further so it wouldn’t cover his nose. 

I agree with mon, placing text is so hard when it’s covering the face. You could maybe try rotating the text so it’s placed vertical and on the side. Still it looks great!

Rien:

Who is in the mood for a fun creative Challenge? I was thinking maybe we could start a draw one of your favorite Asian Actors/Actresses challenge …can be done digital or on paper (old school) and post them here or in the Feeds? If anyone is up for it we could do it monthly and change the challenge each time..? Of course it’s not a compulsory but voluntary challenge and just for fun. 

I’m terrible at drawing so I don’t think I’ll be participating , maybe you could create some kind of other challenge that everyone would be able to do?

I was brainstorming a bit for some fun creative challenges… here’s some ideas.

- (re)design a drama/movie cover (poster).
- Draw or create something with one of your favorite actors. (Collages, Posters, Badges, Banners, Bingo, Games, Article, Fan Video….)
- Design a badge/banner for this club.

Also maybe we can include some links to some creative threads in a post (index)?

Rien:

I was brainstorming a bit for some fun creative challenges… here’s some ideas.

- (re)design a drama/movie cover (poster).
- Draw or create something with one of your favorite actors.
- Design a badge/banner for this club.

Also maybe we can include some links to some creative threads in a post (index)? 

Great idea. I support your thinking

Heya, back again

I've made a request forum as Rien does, gotta challenge to a wide spectrum, it's called BB Inquiry. Feel free to check it out and support by spreading it around 

Speaking about index/library, I have another idea: since Rien and I have both made open-request forum of badge & banners, why don't we start with that one first? Related to this site's creativity? We can either make new forum to make a library or just stick around here and do a new post regarding that? 

As of this club's badge & banner, do you want me to make these? If yes, one each or more? I'll put Rien as requester, if you agree x"D

[UPDATE] DONE!!

COMPLETED INQUIRY HERE

if you guys have any feedback, do let me know

@Krystale Mitaesa, the badges & banners look great! I would never have come up with those designs. Thanks so much for making them.

Posted mine here

I bought an cheap aquarel sketchbook from a budget store we have in the Netherlands called Action. Someone gave me watercolor pencils for my birthday last year and it’s time I used them. So I will try to draw a favorite actor/actress (haven’t decided who yet) and will post the result here when it’s done. Honestly it’s been a while since I drew a portrait so I’m excited.

Rien:

@Krystale Mitaesa, the badges & banners look great! I would never have come up with those designs. Thanks so much for making them.

Posted mine here

I bought an cheap aquarel sketchbook from a budget store we have in the Netherlands called Action. Someone gave me watercolor pencils for my birthday last year and it’s time I used them. So I will try to draw a favorite actor/actress (haven’t decided who yet) and will post the result here when it’s done. Honestly it’s been a while since I drew a portrait so I’m excited.

Thank you so much for the compliment! Much appreciated ^_^

Oooo, I wish ideas flick my mind for drawing stuff. It's been a while tho :"(