Arclei:

Eyyy fellow tea lover! I'm a bit simple with my taste so I'd honestly recommend trying out mate/mate cocido if you haven't already! How about you? Got any to recommend? 

And wow, those paintings are absolutely breathtaking! The colours are so vibrant and there's just so much detail!! WooooowWowow, very impressive!!

Thank you! Honestly anything of the "indie" brand "Tea World". I was lucky to find their physical retailer, but maybe they do shipping to where you live. My personal favorite (very good smell and sweet taste) is Rooibos Lovin' You with pistachio and white chocolate (be aware of allergies). 

emmagucci:

Thank you! Honestly anything of the "indie" brand "Tea World". I was lucky to find their physical retailer, but maybe they do shipping to where you live. My personal favorite (very good smell and sweet taste) is Rooibos Lovin' You with pistachio and white chocolate (be aware of allergies). 

Unfortunately shipping to where I live is basically impossible, haha (crazy expensive even if it DOES ship). The blend does sound really good and very unusual, though. I've only ever had rooibos tea, which is so good, so I bet it tastes amazing