Share with Ushere

Share with us the movie or drama that describes :

1. The most improbable couple you've seen
  2. The couple that made you want to be a couple or stay a couple.
  3. The friendship that makes you envious
  4. The sibling relationship that made you envious or want to have a sibling
  5. The apartment/home of your dreams
  6. The landscape that made you want to visit a country 

5 questions just because I woke up at quarter to 5... tired edition

1. Name a star or character found on MDL you want to: Co habitat with, kiss, wish would wind up in a scandal

2. What is your relationship with sleep?

3. Name at least one title or remadee that will put you to sleep

4. Name your favourite among the titles on MDL that have a word related to sleep in the title (sleep, dream, awakening...)

5. What do you want to share with us today?

Fan & actors questionaire (BL edition): 

Part 1: here
1.Do you have a favourite actor who plays or has played a role in a BL series? Who is it? Why do you like him?
2.In which series/film did you discover him and if not how?
3.What is the first serie/show/movie of this/these actor(s) that you have watched?
4.Do you watch his other series or only BL series?
5.Do you catch all the activities of your favourite actors on social networks?
6.Do you care about the love affairs of your fav actor(s)?
7.Do you ever feel a sense of loss when an actor(s) is not active on social networks?
8.Do you worry about the health of your favourite actor(s)?
9.Do you spend money to support your fav actor(s)? How?

Part 2: here

1. Do you support BL couples like KaoUp, Mewgulf, OffGun, EarthMix etc.? Wich one? Why?
  2. Do you tweet every day / every week about a BL couple if you stan them?
  3. Do you participate in the vote to rank on MDL or on another channels the best BL series?
  4. Do you subscribe to a twitter/IG account dedicated to a couple (ex: offgunfamily, taynew, earthmix etc...)
  5. What is your opinion about mainship and ghostship? Do you care?
  6. What do you think of fanservice?
  7. Do you think the actors should talk about their love relationship or their lover?
  8. Do you follow BL stan on your IG or Twitter account?
  9. Do you feel sad when a BL is over if you watch it while it is on air? 

My life vs Korean Dramas questionnaire  A-Z scale1-10  

Answer on a scale from 1-10 skip the questions you do not want to answer.
Edit: you answer on a scale of 1-10 (if you position yourself further on the scale that is ok too)  1 being the first sentence, 5 somewhere in the middle 10 the other end so for example.

Edit again, it is ok to change to dramas from a different country, just edit as you please. 

I like ice cream
1. hate it 5. its ok 10. i wish i could eat ice cream every day and nothing else.
I would say 7 I love ice cream but not only ice cream.

A. When I watch school dramas from South Korea  I think:
1. Wow these kids are so free, 5. This is just like being in school where I live  10. oh poor kids do not have any freedom at all
Other thoughts:

B.  when I watch a leads kissing after have been dating for a  couple of weeks  I think
1.Wait for the wedding 5. Sounds reasonable 10. WTF, they should have kissed before they started dating
Other thoughts:  

C. When they insinuate that the leads sleep with each other after a year of dating  I think
1. Wait for the wedding! 5. Sounds reasonable 10. WTF, they should have been able to sleep tog before they started dating
Other thoughts:

D. When the parents meddle in their adult children's choice of partner I think
1. What  only meddele and not force, 5. sounds reasonable 10. WTF do the parents have to do with choice of partner.  
Other thoughts:

E.  When the parents meddle in their adult children's choice of education I think
1. What  only meddele and not force, 5. sounds reasonable 10. WTF do the parents have to do with choice of studies.
Other thoughts:

G. When parents first are negative towards their children's sexuality but then accept them for who they are I think.
1. What that would never happen in my family, 5. sounds reasonable 10. damm what a terrible bullying parent  
Other thoughts:

H. When people cohabitate in separate rooms  before marriage I think
1. that would never be acceptable where I live 5. Sounds reasonable 10.  why live in separate rooms, and do they really have to get married?
Other thoughts:

I. When people get help from help organisations to pay for their expensive hospital bills I think
1. That person should be thankful and work hard to pay it back. 5. that's reasonable 10. why the hell isn't the state paying for this
Other thoughts:

J. When a person kisses another person when they are drunk I think
1. ooh how romantic I  hope they remembers it tomorrow 5. I don't really care, how drunk was the person 10.WTF  a person who is drunk can not consent to this
Other thoughts:

K. When a person has 5 cars I think
1. ooh marriage material 5. sounds reasonable 10, what a waste of resources
other thoughts

L. When a boss uses their position to get close to their love interest I think
1. ooh how romantic 5. sounds reasonable 10 that is abuse of power, stop that
other thoughts:

M.  when a 15 year old and a 25 year old are the leads in a romcom I think
1. ohh  love has no age GOALS 5. Im not sure but I guess its okay 10. WTF that is just wrong! call the cops
other thoughts:

N. When a love story involves people who have both able and disabled bodies I think
1. poor person with an abled body 5. that's so  inspiring 10. should I have thoughts about this?
other thoughts

O. If a person who is in a long term relationship kisses another person  i think
1. Unforgivable sin, break up and seel revenge.  5. Not ok  10. How did they get to this point?
other thoughts

P. when people get a divorce I think
1. no, never they should work it out in all coast, 5. that's sag but okay 10. divorce rocks go for it!
other thoughts

Q. When a person forces a kiss on another person I think
1. ooh how romantic 5. I don't really care, 10.WTF  that is rape
Other thoughts:

R. When a person follows their love interest  I think
1. ooh how romantic 5. I don't really care, 10.WTF  that is stalking stop that!
other thoughts

S. When a person act jealous and  stops their partner from meeting other people they see as threats I think
1. ooh how romantic 5. I don't really care, 10.WTF  that is toxic stop it
other thoughts:

T. When characters distances themselves from their parents I think
1. they should work it out no matter what all parents are good for their children. 5. I hope they can work it out, 10. some parents suck all the power to them.
other thoughts:

U. When a person bullies another person I think
1. Lock that person up and throw away the key + get revenge 5.  Bullying is not okay 10. Why  is the person bullying, what can we do to help them get along.
other thoughts:

V. When an actor/ess  I like is 23
1. ohh that person i sooo young, how did I get this old?   5. oh cool  10. that person is sooo old...

W. when a person enters a love contract
1. that is what i call consent! go go go!  5. I don't really care 10. that is wrong, wrong, wrong
other thoughts:

X. When a person starts a new relationship after breaking of a previous one I think
1. Go back to the first person first love is true love. 5. ok. 10. Go for it! you have to kiss allot of frogs to find the right person
other thoughts

Y. When a  person needs an organ I think
1. The donor is a hero and the receiver should be thankful for all eternity as well as change their entire life  5. what an interesting plot twist 10. the system allowing organ transplants is damn important, i hope it goes well.  
Other thoughts:

Z. When a person goes back in time I think
1 I want to go to 5. ok 10, WTF that is just so unrealistic  
Other thoughts:

I hope you enjoy this questionnaire, if you just want to answer a few that is okay too, if you answer all the questions please mark it as a spoiler and mention what it is (if you want to comment with a link to your answers  that would make me happy)

~What's your~

1. "Try not to sleep" drama

2. "Try not to laugh" drama

3. "Try not to cry" drama

4. "Try not to cringe" drama

5. "Try not to scream" (at that annoying character) drama

Post a picture of something or someone that you find motivational.

[Inspired by @Rjei27's #MotivationalMonday]

Post a picture of something or someone that makes you feel happy.

Optional: You can write why you chose that picture.

Guess the Drama | Emoji Quiz Round 1

Post - https://mydramalist.com/profile/deserthawk87/feeds/jYzEYIj

Guess the Drama | Emoji Quiz Round 2

Post - https://mydramalist.com/profile/deserthawk87/feeds/6B6EmFl

[As the forum doesn't seem to support most of the emojis, please follow the link to see full post]

5 questions just because  Trope edition by Shiro

O.P. https://mydramalist.com/profile/Shirioink/feeds/EnEjkC3
1. (Love) Geometry is very common in dramas but have you ever witnessed one in real life?
📐
2. Has anyone ever gone up to you with en umbrella from behind? If yes who, if not who would you wish would do it to you?
☂️
3.Have you ever experienced memory loss or been sent to the hospital with a cold?
🏥
4. Did you ever re-connect with a childhood friend? If so did you marry that person? If not are you married yet?
🎆

❤5 Qick Questions Just Because JHI 34th Birthday Edition

O.P https://mydramalist.com/profile/Shirioink/feeds/ZezVBIx

1. Who was your first drama crush? If you have never had one, who is the first person you remember by name in dramaland?
😍
2. What is/are your favorite title/s with JHI, If you by any chance have not seen any go watch JHI 😉 But it is also okay to write about your first drama crush.
🎬
3. 34, 3+4 is 7 mention 7 things you like about someone ( real or fictional, preferably JHI 😉)
🥰
4. It is april fools day, how do you feel about this day?
😱

* JHI = Jung Hae In

❤️7quick questions just because 🌂Teens edition ☂️

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Shirioink/feeds/E4l4jh3

1. Share a memory from your teens, if possible add a picture
📸
2. Share at least one important newsworthy event that influenced your teens
❗️
3. Love oh love... what was (is) your relationship with love and friendship during your teens
❤️
4. Work and Studies , what did/do you wish to do with your life, did/do you have hopes for the future? If you are a grown up did any of your wishes come true?
😎
5. What is/was the fashion like during your teens?
👖
6. What title found on MDL best represents your teens?
🍿
7. What do you want to share with us today?
🎒

☂️5 quick questions just because ...it Sunday and is Kim Tae Ri's birthday🎈

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Shirioink/feeds/6AZVzSl

1. How would you define a sad ending? And what is your relationship with the sad ending?
😭
2. From what year does a drama/movie become an "Historical" in your opinion, do you have a favourite one?
🎥
3. Tell us about a Sunday memory... could be any Sunday drama related or not drama related
🤾🏼‍♂️
4. How do you feel about trains?
🚂
What do you want to share with us today?
🤓