Totally agree. As I have said in my review, I have met people like that - superb at work clueless and flawed in their personal life. 

The reviewer complained about how she is admired for her beauty - and how that is regressive. She was admired for a lot more - but yes, she was beautiful and there is nothing wrong or unreal about someone being admired for their beauty - while also being appreciated for their     work ethic and character.  

I actually adore that she revels in her beauty but never misuses it - and is also never shy about being forward on what she wants. 

I loved that they both grew - and became greater than the sum of their parts. What an amazing romance. I hope the review doesn't deter others from watching it. 

@Rita @Kinara

You both spoke aloud lucidly what was in my mind too. DITTO.

HEY at least you could leave a comment on her video.

So many agreed with her or didn't watch the show because of that review and missed out.

It's important to calmly express our view too.

That might catch the eye of a fence-sitter and someone willing to be open minded 

Which video is this?

Yeah for some reason being beautiful is considered a negative in a smart career woman. But I consider that being the total package. So what if a woman is admired for her beauty ? Nothing wrong with that .   But yes the FL in this drama was admired for a lot more than her beauty and she was more than just that.   Both the ML and FL are flawed and they both grew with the relationship.  This will be one of my top favorite dramas that I will rewatch

koreanbosuji:

@Rita @Kinara

You both spoke aloud lucidly what was in my mind too. DITTO.

HEY at least you could leave a comment on her video.

So many agreed with her or didn't watch the show because of that review and missed out.

It's important to calmly express our view too.

That might catch the eye of a fence-sitter and someone willing to be open minded 

I actually did. Hopefully some people read it.

Oh? 

I want to read it.

Can you tell me the date you left your review?

Also what name do you use on YouTube?

Same here. Can you send me the details?

the name is Robyn. 

I posted as @EmmaRoylp4jv

I looked for it but could not find your comment. :(