Game of Wisdom is a strong business drama, I have liked it, although the plot could have been made more interesting. However, I do not recommend watching it to stupid and uneducated people: they will break their brains trying to understand what is happening in the drama. :)

This series perfectly shows that the Chinese are only interested in money. They don't care who they sell to or buy from, as long as the price is as low as possible and the profit is as high as possible. Real life shows it too. This is evidenced by the current trade relations between the PRC and russia. However, the quality of Chinese goods is frankly bad. All the things that say “made in China” are haphazardly made and of poor quality. And the Chinese have flooded the whole world with this rubbish.

When I watched Game of Wisdom, I got the impression that only the protagonist of the drama, Sun He Ping, was interested in improving the quality of Chinese heavy engineering products. No one else cared. In public, they spoke patriotic slogans, but in reality, they were only thinking about money.

Qian Ping has correctly characterised Sun He Ping: he is born for business, he is no good as a husband and father. But in business, he has no equal in the series. He beat both Yang Liu and Liu Bi Ding. Sun He Ping won that game of wisdom. And he is a true patriot of his country. While watching the series, I tried to cook eggs the way Sun He Ping cooked them in the drama, and I succeeded. :)

The series started quite dynamically. Already at the beginning of the first episode, they showed such a tough criminal gang that the local special forces barely coped with it. I have no doubt that there are plenty of such gangs in the PRC but they are not shown in Chinese TV series. If you watch Chinese dramas, you'll see that in the PRC it's all peace, quiet and grace. It's a lie and nothing more.

At the beginning of each episode, the golden lady on the red background appears again, just like in Be Your Own Light. There is also a lot of sun in the drama. Needless to say, the main hero's surname is Sun, which translates from English as the sun. The sun appears at the beginning of the final credits, in the second episode at 19:00 and 39:10, in the fourth episode at 26:02, in the eleventh episode at 22:34, and in many other places in the drama. There is really a lot of it here.

An interesting thing happened to me on the day I just started watching the series and watched the first episode. On that day, while walking down the street, I saw two women, one of whom had a T-shirt with the words “SUN KISSED” on it, and the other one had a T-shirt with the words “Sunny Honey” and a picture of the sun on it.

There are also many colours of the Ukrainian flag in the drama. Pay attention to the blue and yellow logo of the Beiji factory. At the beginning of the fourteenth episode, Yu Wenfa and Zhang Man Li's apartment has yellow and blue curtains, and at 7:29 of this episode, there is a Ukrainian flag behind Liu Bi Ding.

Look at the blue and yellow police sign in the eighteenth episode at 28:33, the blue and yellow floor in the nineteenth episode at 14:21, the blue and yellow floor in the twenty-first episode at 10:22, etc., etc., etc. Well, do you still think that China's fate is not connected to Ukraine? I haven't seen even a hint of a russian flag in any Chinese drama. Draw the conclusions, you stupid creatures.

Also, while watching the series, I was literally haunted by the capital English letter “G”. Thus, while I was watching the drama, I bought several sets of bath towels and a bedspread. After buying them, I discovered at home that their manufacturer was GM TEXTILE. I also bought a UTA wall clock, model number 01G69. In the twenty-ninth episode, MG Group (MG Hydraulik) is mentioned. And note the letter on the screen of Yang Liu's mobile phone when he switches it off in the sixteenth episode at 19:10.

In the twenty-sixth episode of the drama, I heard again the famous idiom “Rome was not built in a day”, which I have also heard in such Chinese series as The Advisors Alliance and Imperfect Love. And in the thirty-ninth episode, I have heard again the phrase “Where there is a will, there is a way”, which I hear in almost every Chinese drama.

In the thirty-fifth episode of the series, at 32:19, in the hall where Sun He Ping was holding a meeting, there were red anthurium flowers in large white pots. While watching the drama, before I watched that episode, I also bought a red potted anthurium. These flowers are popularly called “male happiness”. This proves once again that God is with me, no matter what I do or where I am.

In the drama, the characters constantly mentioned Dunkirk. Christopher Nolan directed a war drama thriller called Dunkirk, released in 2017. I have seen that film and recommend you to watch it. I was happy to hear Zhuge Liang mentioned in the drama again. And I would also add the following. In the series, Liu Bi Ding presented his sister with a Ferrari. I like the red Ferrari. It's a pity I haven't met someone yet who would gift it to me. :)

In the drama Game of Wisdom, I really liked the production and soundtracks, especially the song that sounded in the final credits of each episode. I also liked the cast, except Tian Yu. He has “village bull” written in big letters on his forehead. Qin Hao acted his role well. Also, in many Chinese dramas I've watched, I've seen Tan Kai. And in this drama, he has performed one of the main roles. A good actor.

Li Ruo Ning is a good actress too. She has acted well in all the dramas I've seen her in, namely: Story of Yanxi Palace, The Story of Ming Lan and this drama as well. She's so beautiful that even I, a woman, enjoy looking at her. It is a pity that she appears in dramas only in supporting roles.

I was not disappointed in Wan Qian as an actress after watching Game of Wisdom. On the contrary, I became convinced that she could act any role. And she sang beautifully one of the songs for the drama. Of all the clothes of her character in the series, Qian Ping, I liked the most her blue suit at the end of the thirty-second episode. Modest and tasteful.

How much time has already passed, but I probably won't see the Cao Dun-directed historical drama with Wan Qian and Qu Gao Wei in the lead roles. :( Whoever is closer to Cao Dun, please kick him with your foot so that he wakes up and finally starts filming this drama. If Cao Dun is worried about the ratings of this series, he may cast Dou Xiao (aka Shawn Dou) as the main eunuch. I can just see him as the chief eunuch standing next to the emperor in the throne hall and shouting to the officials: “Bow to the Emperor! Rise! Bow! Rise! Bow! Rise!” :):):):):) The ratings will be staggering. :):):) The role of a eunuch is the only role that Dou Xiao can act properly, and that's not a fact. He is such an actor”, as is Wang Yi Bo.

When Dou Xiao was mumbling in 1921 in one of the scenes something about patriotism and eight thousand years of Chinese civilisation, I thought: “If you're such a patriot, why have you run away with your parents to Canada when life was hard in China? And now, back to China, when life has become better there, having been raised and fed on Canadian food, you're blathering on about patriotism. Hypocrite!” By the way, in Game of Wisdom, Canada is mentioned several times, obviously for a reason.

Interestingly, the compatibility horoscope of Dou Xiao and the lady he has married says  that lady will most likely destroy their marriage with her own whims. I'm looking forward to this joyous event. :) And you know, I have more hope that Wen De Guang will make the historical drama with Wan Qian that I want to see than Cao Dun, because the last one is also only thinking about money.

Now I'll go through some of the characters in Game of Wisdom that I don't like. The first of them is Liu Bi Ding. In the drama, he was so rich before he went to prison that it stank of his wealth, but at the same time he was so stingy that he counted every penny. It is true that the richer a person is, the stingier he or she is.

Liu Bi Ding reminded me a lot of someone, especially when Qi Xiao Hua said at the end of the tenth episode that he was a playboy who fell in love with all the beautiful women he met and loved each of them passionately. Xiao Hua had three men to choose from. She chose the worst one. Oh Lord, my personal life could have been like Xiao Hua's! What a horror! God saved me from that.

One of the female characters in the drama, Ma Yi, like me in my time, wrote praises (in her case, they were published in a separate book) for someone who did not deserve it, falling for his acting. However, her behaviour was wrong. She should have admitted her mistake and destroyed all copies of that book. On the contrary, I realised everything in time and deleted all the praises written to that nobody that I could delete.

Another male character in the drama is similar to that nobody, especially in appearance. This is the fool Yu Wenfa. In my opinion, it's better to be single than to have a husband like the jerk Wenfa. Now imagine someone who is like Liu Bi Ding and Yu Wenfa at the same time. It's a complete bottom, isn't it?

In the drama, I was really annoyed by Zhou Dao. He was a slippery hypocrite and an ass-licker who envied Sun He Ping. Zhou Dao was still that “cucumber”. :) He finished off the Hanzhong Group with his management. He should be awarded with the Darwin Awards for his management, ha-ha-ha. :):):) But the worst of all in the series is Qin Xin Ting. That selfish snake cared about nothing but herself and her interests: neither her husband, nor her marriage, nor her family, nor her friendship, nor her partnership.

And now for the plot of Game of Wisdom. I would tell you what I liked and what I didn't like. I would probably start with the things I didn't like, because there were much less of them. What I haven't liked about the series is that it shows the Americans as bad negotiators, who are better off not dealing with and who are only interested in money. In fact, the Chinese are even worse negotiators, and no one in the world thinks about money more than them. The Chinese have not just learnt from the Americans, they have surpassed them. That was the main and biggest thing I didn't like about the series.

But I liked many more moments. I really have liked the fact that the drama emphasises the mistake of introducing the planned economy in the PRC. This is really true. The planned economy killed the economy of the Soviet Union, as well as the economy of the PRC, which was shown in the series through the example of the Beiji factory. Sun He Ping managed to revive that enterprise by using the tools of the market economy and reducing state capital in it. But along that way, he had to literally fight the Hanzhong Group, which was a “child” of the planned economy and the result of the PRC's cooperation with the Soviet Union.

Hanzhong and Beiji reminded me of the PRC and Taiwan, respectively. Beiji, like Taiwan, wanted to exist freely, on the basis of democracy and the market economy, while Hanzhong stifled its aspirations. It is the same between the PRC and Taiwan. Authoritarian dictatorial governance of both the state and the economy does not provide for freedom, radical positive reforms and the development of democracy. That is why I am afraid that if the PRC absorbs Taiwan, there will be no freedom left on that island of freedom. Taiwan is undoubtedly part of China, but not part of the PRC, and I hope it never will be.

In addition, I liked the fact that the drama showed the corruption of the Chinese officials and members of the Communist Party of China. It was a pleasant surprise for me. Finally, the Chinese have shown something true in a drama. It was a happiness that they let the series air. The Chinese censors probably have overslept. :)

The main advantage of the drama in general is that it emphasises the advantages of the market economy over the planned one. It is thanks to the market economy that the Chinese have managed to achieve a significant economic leap in recent decades. In addition, such a rapid and large economic leap in China was made possible by foreign capital and investment. Western countries have used their money to make China the factory of the world, but they have essentially warmed the snake around their necks.

Therefore, if the Chinese will continue to flirt with criminal russia, foreign investment from Europe and America to China will stop and the Chinese economy will fold its paws and “put away its hooves”. So, Chinese, don't be at enmity with the West, don't be at enmity with democracy and Christianity. For if you will do so, you will become enemies of the Lord God, the Creator of heaven and earth, who rules the world and people, and can destroy you all with the breath of His mouth.

For my part, I want to see an impoverished and decaying China for what the Chinese have done to my Ukraine by the hands of the russians. You deserve it, Chinese. Feel the “hunger and cold” that Ukrainians feel, maybe then you will understand something. I am sure that I will see it soon. The USA has already launched the first sanctions against the Chinese companies. This is just the beginning. Some time ago, I even have stopped watching and reading the news because I don't want to find out how the PRC has once again done something nasty against Ukraine.

Unfortunately, none of the female characters in the drama are similar to me in appearance. It's a pity. And do you know which Chinese actress has been the most similar to me in terms of the figure? It was Hong Kong actress Kathy Chow in the image of the Consort Yang (the Princess Shu) in the Chinese drama The Empress of China. I'm shorter than her, but I have the same figure as she has had then in that image, especially the bust. When I first saw her in that look, when I was watching that drama in 2021, I thought, “Oh, my breasts!” :)

To understand what I mean, you can watch the scenes with her in The Empress of China, but watch the uncensored version of that drama, otherwise you won't see anything, because in the censored version, the open necklines of all female characters are covered with coloured stripes. The Chinese spent a lot of money to cover the breasts of the women in that drama. They're sick in the head! It's the Tang Dynasty period, come on, people!

Thank God, I was lucky enough to watch the uncensored version, though I've forgotten on which resource I watched it, but it wasn't on YouTube. There is a censored version of that drama on YouTube. What can I say? Only in the PRC can they cover the deep necklines of women in a historical drama with stripes, despite the fact that this drama is about the Tang Dynasty period, and only in the PRC can they close a magazine because it has been too much about love in it.  О_о О_о  О_о

To get a good look at Kathy Chow's figure as Consort Yang, it's better to look at the photos for the drama The Empress of China, they are uncensored. Then you will understand what kind of figure I have. I would also advise you to take a look at the dress worn by Fan Bing Bing, the lead actress of The Empress of China, at the premiere of that drama (hint: the dress is blue and yellow). In my opinion, she and Kathy Chow were the most beautiful actresses in that drama, and Kathy Chow also had the biggest bust of any actress in that series.

Well, Chinese male actors, have you finally realised what you have refused? Have you, suckers, finally understood why I call you suckers? :) But it's too late to cry. Now I don't need any of you even for free, you suckers squared. :):):) Without knowing me or my life story, you started to criticise me and mock me. I will never forgive you for that. Because I am like Wei Ying Luo: just like her, even after twenty-four years, I will remember the good that has been done to me, but even after twenty-four years, I will also remember the evil that has been done to me. There are things that can be forgiven, but there are things that cannot be forgiven.

I will put everyone who has done me evil in the “ass up” pose, especially that scarecrow. I promised him a fighting bigger than in Mortal Kombat, and I would keep my promise. As the Chinese like to say, “Where there is a will, there is a way”. :):):) Because I am not only a tigress, but also a lioness, because I have the Moon in Leo in my natal chart.

Qin Xin Ting sent Ma Yi to Liu Bi Ding in Game of Wisdom as a bait. God also sent me as a bait to that scarecrow. The more I will anger that white dragon, the longer he will chase me, and I will bring him to the top of the large round tower, where the Great Lion Jesus Christ will catch him and knock him out. The goat dared to laugh at the Lion. Well, well... That laugh will cost him dearly. God is never insulted or ridiculed. Anyone who mocks Him will be duly repaid. And I will help Him in that. You turned me from Wu Mei Niang into Wu Zetian. Enjoy the consequences, monsters!

I hope everyone has watched the official video for the song FRIENDS by Marshmello & Anne-Marie, which I have recommended in my previous review on Be Your Own Light, as I hope everyone has noticed that in that video one of the girls' red t-shirt says “FAKE”. I also hope everyone has realised who this “FAKE” is. :)

In my previous review, I also recommended you to listen to two songs by Gaitana. Now I want to recommend you to listen to another of her songs called Танці з зірками (Dances with the Stars). Here is a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUcqu_GrHa0. By the way, have you noticed what is the logo of Gaitana's official YouTube channel? For the inattentive ones, I'll tell you: it's a photo of her wearing a red dress, with the inscription “СОНЦЕ В ТОБІ” (Sun in you) on the top.

The drama Game of Wisdom constantly mentions the Red Star factory. Now pay attention to the red-haired lady in the video for Gaitana's song Танці з зірками. Gaitana herself is a red star, and so am I. And I am the biggest and the brightest golden star on the red flag of China, surrounded by four smaller stars that symbolize the four Gospels. The four kings and queens of Narnia, the four founders of Hogwarts, its four faculties... well, I think you have understood...