https://bloomingtranslation.home.blog/2019/09/08/mdd-chapter-3-2-daughter/

Jiang Li 15 year old  of Grand Secretariat’s daughter. Xue fang fei was talented and beautiful, and married to her dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relationship and were together for 3 years when her husband attained the title of Imperial Scholar Shen Yurong,

Vileful  vicious royal princess yong ying and XFF husband are responsible for murdering his wife and their unborn child .

The arrogant and willful princess yong ying

stood before her and ridiculed her: "you are the daughter of a small official. If I  trampled  you to death, it is Like trampling ant to death.". In the 

next life, remember to reincarnate in the family of a thousand gold.” 

Both died  18 year old Xue fang fei and 15 year old Jiang Li at the same  time. Xue Fang Fei Soul transmigrate to Jiang Li body.

From here the story begins .

Jiang Li meet Duke ji heng because  his plan she unknowning  destroyed his plot. 

Ji heng find her very mysterious and intrigued by her character, with his help she was able to accomplish her mission.

the storyline is in the same time line all the character are same time line 

the blood fued  from both sides are so strong. 

Both plan  how to bring down their adversary

by careful planning and plotting. 

Thank you! Would love to read extracts from the novel about the romance between the leads. 

Watch the drama they have slightly change, in the novel the princess maid murder her by hanging her to death 

Lliu:

Watch the drama they have slightly change, in the novel the princess maid murder her by hanging her to death 

In the drama, she wasn't pregnant.

Why can't Yu Zheng shoot the story from the novel, 'Falling Dreams of Fang Hua'?

Yes they have adjusted few chapter, in the beginning she get frame up ,  extra martial affair . The princess murder her .  In the drama her husband murder her. 

In the book her soul enter jiang li body. She met the Duke Du in the temple. The scene where the nun was caught having affairs with monk. The nunnery is closed and the emperor feel bad for Jiang li asked his father's to bring her back. The scene and chapter is same but slight adjustment.  It good at their patch up  since nobody know how jianyli appearance. 

Duke su like to wear bright colors clothes and he carry his fancy fan 

Thanks, I'll read the novel first I guess

Yes you read the novel, in the novel her soul enter jiang li body.  In the drama Jiang li died so they switch. They have neatly patch it up in the drama because no body meet Jiang li so they don't know how she look at . 

Lliu:

Yes you read the novel, in the novel her soul enter jiang li body.  In the drama Jiang li died so they switch. They have neatly patch it up in the drama because no body meet Jiang li so they don't know how she look at . 

So she wasn't pregnant and didn't get framed for adultery like in the novel right?

I'm ciurious - what is the role of Ye Shi Jie? In the drama cast list this character is listed as a main role, next to the FL and ML, what is his significance in the novel?

Kat-Love-Drama:

So she wasn't pregnant and didn't get framed for adultery like in the novel right?

I’ve never read the novel, but in the series, they don’t mention a pregnancy, but they did frame her for adultry.

In the novel the story line begin from her, it was her mother in law and the princess drugs her and she was caught having an extra martial affair, she was in house arrest , they spread the rumor she was having affairs, the princess maid murder her by hanging 

Before she died the princess say in your next life .. I wrote above .. yes she was pregnant. In the drama they have change it 

Lliu:

In the novel the story line begin from her, it was her mother in law and the princess drugs her and she was caught having an extra martial affair, she was in house arrest , they spread the rumor she was having affairs, the princess maid murder her by hanging 

Before she died the princess say in your next life .. I wrote above .. yes she was pregnant. In the drama they have change it 

I am reading it atm but Im confused... her age in the novel is 14-15 years old.. is that how it'll be.. way too young to pull-off those stunts she does in the drama.. I mean I can't take it seriously, it would be better if she was around 18-19 or something.. ML is 24 btw

In the novel Jiang li died she drowned when she hear her husband to be is breaking the marriage contract.  Xue soul enter her body so she is 19 year on the body of 15 years 

It her cousin brother ye  from maternal side. Her mother family is rich business man during those day they look down upon businessman . They have lost contact it because when she was young she didn't want any connections with them. 

Her cousin brother want to study in the Imperial school pass the exam and be a civil servants. 

Li brothers and father are corrupt those day minister exploit power.