Lee_Liu:

Did you watch the episode 15 it quite interesting, in the novel she help ye family using her father name since her father hold a higher post. Duke Su is intrigued by her plotting against each of her adversary 

I love the fact that he just like sits back and lets her do her thing LOL

Yes indeed it seem he is watching a drama. He even informed her the conbucine li is planning to take her to the temple to learn scripture. 

Episode 16 wow it so good ? in previous episode the crazy princess wrote a letter saying to kill said to deliver to Li , which mean to kill xue father.

Jiang li and Xue story arch will be completed by 4 to 5 episode  Shen Yue Rong , princess, Ji shuran concubine li.  Than start duke Su storyline 

Didn't the drum scene come after the ghost scene or am I remembering things wrong? Because in the show it looks like they are doing drums before ghost. 

Next episode she meet her father subordinate and their Rescue them and she also saved her father. In the novel she gather everyone from the village and she take them to the capital to seek justice they also take the governor of huaxing. She beat the justice drum asking the emperor to intervene, create a huge commotion , after they want to know Xue father was the minister of the previous dynasty and built water canal which benefited the citizens of the kingdom and he was wrongfully accuse , Illegally mining is treason they also mention the princess is also responsible for mining. 

Lee_Liu:

Next episode she meet her father subordinate and their Rescue them and she also saved her father. In the novel she gather everyone from the village and she take them to the capital to seek justice they also take the governor of huaxing. She beat the justice drum asking the emperor to intervene, create a huge commotion , after they want to know Xue father was the minister of the previous dynasty and built water canal which benefited the citizens of the kingdom and he was wrongfully accuse , Illegally mining is treason they also mention the princess is also responsible for mining. 

Wow.  I can't wait for the next episode.

Lee_Liu:

The only thing I'm confused about is in the trailer for ep 21, the grand chencelor says he'll handle the situation/deal with the Jiang family. I don't recall this in the novel. I remember instead it was King Cheng who sent people after JL after the justice drum scene. Am I remembering things wrong? Ik there have been changes to the show and I am okay with that, I'm just wondering if I am not recalling things correctly. 

Lee_Liu:

I’ve never read the novel, but from comments I’ve read I thought they found her father in the princesses dungeon, so I’ve been wondering how they’re going to do this scene for the show.

She finds her father in huaxing prison where he was torture  in the previous episode the princess sent the message say kill it meant xue father. He loses his memory.  Xue Younger brother and Jiang li sister they find them in princess private prisons in the city 

Lee_Liu:

Yes it is a happy ending for Jiang family and Xue family  which mean her father and brother is alive and was keep in the prison they were torture , they come to know Xue father was a minister from previous dynasty he contributed by building water way . People remember is good deed , she get her revenge the princess and her husband is excuted. The king Cheng get defeated, concubine li was given poison because she had affairs with king Cheng. 

The Duke su get his revenge the Empress dowager and her lover the previous dynasty king brother of the emperor.  

Does Duke su (ml) and jiang li ( fl) end up together? I read from the comments that they did end up together & even had a daughter in the novel, is it true?

Yes war break up duke su is a general so he lead his soldier to the battle, the fighting you see he holding the jade pendant given by Jiang li. 

In order to deceive the enemy they spread the rumour that he was killed in the battle field. In order to lure the enemy. He was able to defeat them and return  home.

It was a power struggle between the emperor and King Cheng . Two fraction in the court one fraction supporting the emperor and other king Cheng. Minister li is supporting the king Cheng fraction. Duke su is most trustworthy person for the emperor's. They frame minister Xue  so that they can opened the gold mine the money use for raising private army use to revolt. Of course the emperor is very happy with the result because he was waiting to bring them down princess wanning, minister li and King Cheng. Using Jiang li has a pawn . 

The emperor say that this is a good opportunity to bring them down and clean the weeds 

Lee_Liu:

It was a power struggle between the emperor and King Cheng . Two fraction in the court one fraction supporting the emperor and other king Cheng. Minister li is supporting the king Cheng fraction. Duke su is most trustworthy person for the emperor's. They frame minister Xue  so that they can opened the gold mine the money use for raising private army use to revolt. Of course the emperor is very happy with the result because he was waiting to bring them down princess wanning, minister li and King Cheng. Using Jiang li has a pawn . 

The emperor say that this is a good opportunity to bring them down and clean the weeds 

Of course, without money, the evil group will never be able to raise their own private army.  Why on earth Prince Cheng is happy to collude with the princess unless they share the same mother?

Yes princess wanning and King Cheng are brother and sister of the same mother