I'm hoping to write character studies of some of the major characters (especially Shen Yu Rong!) of The Double.

But for now, putting a past post here for some LOLs. 

Characters in a Nutshell (update as I think of new ones, LOL):

XFF/Jiang Li: Tsieh Tsieh, Su Guo Gong, you handsome man, you.
Duke Su: A'Li. A'Li. How I love your name.
SYR: Me! Pitiful me! Me me me!
Ye: Why do all these men get to spend time with her?!
Sis Rao: Her! Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!
The Family Li: Cave Dwelling Neanderthals.
Papa Jiang: My daughter. Not my daughter. My daughter. Not my daughter.
StepMonster: Every woman must die.
Twirling Princess: Shen Lang ah Shen Lang. Kwei! (Kneel)
Duke Su's Fan: I love my man so much and my man loves me back.
Emperor: Dimpled Propeller Head 

Please DO add, if you have a funny summary of a character.

This drama is so well written.
What I like about this drama is that even objects have their meanings and importances.

They are like characters, they speak the truth about characters intentions and feelings.
Like :

- XFF's jade pendant ( it witnesses  XXF's love to her significant other),
- Jiang Li's hair Pin ( the witness of Jiang Li's true identity . Thank to it, ,XFF could become Jiang Li),
- SYR's Hair pin (it witnesses the status of his relationship with Princess Wanning ),
- Emperor's gong (it strongers the bound between XXF and XH throught XH's background story: same story : save their father's reputation and /or life ),
- SYR's flute (it was the witness of SYR and XFF love story, then,  it  became the witness of SYR murderous intents, at the end,  the flute was the witness of his death and the same past love aria was played like a funeral parade leading him to his death down the ground)

And of course there are other important objects in this drama. It is delightful to remenber all their meaning.

This drama is so beautiful and meaningful (*___*)
I don't know if another one can surpass The Double ^^