I see that there is a huge discussion already going on about this. Let's make this a proper thread.

I think she should divorce him. He treated her badly plus it’s pretty clear that he can’t stay away from Dr. Choi. And it’s not like she has small children anymore. Whether the show is going to go there or not I don’t know. I hope so but I think they might go back and forth in it to keep the viewers guessing.

I think she should divorce him.he is a cunning man who cheating many years of his wife and now he can choose one of him favor but he cant to choose because he want both of them but he not loving any one ?

DIVORCE cuz he is a sleazy ass man who makes me want to puke and punch atsm.

Divorce.  I would never advocate for a woman to stay with a man simply because they have children. Why does he get to be happy with his mistress and she stays miserable? She deserves better.

Is this even a discussion? I think everyone wants them to divorce ??

Divorce, because Shakespear said so

Divorce.
So far there's a complete consensus.  Although, my reason is a bit different. IMO they were living as a divorced couple in the first place. They were in separate rooms and he refused all of her attempts to be intimate. She should've asked for a divorce long before finding out about his other family.

Personally, I think I'd want revenge. I'd move back in and do nothing. No cooking. No cleaning. Make you own damn smoothie bitch. AND I'd start dating on the DL. If I find that I really like a guy, then I'd get divorced.  True story: My aunt discovered her husband cheated on her and had another family just a few blocks from where she lived. She refused to get divorced. She even stayed in the same room until my cousins moved out. But she had boyfriends that she invited to family functions instead of my uncle. For YEARS I thought one of them was family because he was everywhere and my uncle went no where. It's one of the strangest relationships I know of. Hmmm... I kind of had forgotten about it. No wonder I'm not married. sheesh

Definetely get a divorce..........he is not a faithful man and deserves nothing less. But as DeemaLoves Dramas said, "if she doesn't divorce him she wll give this show 1 star!!!" I agree. 

now i here by declared "mr. seo in ho and mrs. cha jung sook are DIVORCED"              LOL

• If the main male lead's affair was not caught, he would have cheated his wife for the rest of his life.
  • I think female lead  should be independent , without man or family. she wasted the precious time of her life for others, now she should spend time on herself. she should explore the world. Become a doctor /researcher and make her own identity. 
  • Many people want the female lead to settle down with Dr. Roy. But I am against it.

i think they should divorce and here are my reasons:

• he would let her live her dream and tried to sabbotage her 
  • he didn't try to save her when she was diyng and was relieved when his mum stopped him from doing so
  • he cheated on her for many years and if she didn't find out he would continue doing it
  • he had a child with his affair 
  • he only cared for her when an other man showed intrest in her 
  • he let his mum treat her like a servant (and also does he) 
  • he didn't want anyone to find out they are married so he could continue to cheat on her 
  • he never helped her in any way 
  • he doesn't love her but also he doesn't want anyone else to be with her 
  • he is a narcissist 
  • while she was ill he was on a trip with his misstress and didn't giave a f about her

the list is neverending and she should had ask for a divorse sooner... WAY sooner

Divorce. no questions asked. 

HE DESERVES IT 

ASTER:

now i here by declared "mr. seo in ho and mrs. cha jung sook are DIVORCED"              LOL

• If the main male lead's affair was not caught, he would have cheated his wife for the rest of his life.
  • I think female lead  should be independent , without man or family. she wasted the precious time of her life for others, now she should spend time on herself. she should explore the world. Become a doctor /researcher and make her own identity. 
  • Many people want the female lead to settle down with Dr. Roy. But I am against it.

same here, guess im not alone who don't want them to get a divorce,

i mean if you see the preview ep.14, its seems like DrCha will get sick again, its a  possibilities she get help from mr. seo in ho. 

If you all remember that mr.SIH didnt even have a chance to help her (in ep 1-2),  which is his mom stopped him from donate his liver.

Emma Rose:

same here, guess im not alone who don't want them to get a divorce,

i mean if you see the preview ep.14, its seems like DrCha will get sick again, its a  possibilities she get help from mr. seo in ho. 

If you all remember that mr.SIH didnt even have a chance to help her (in ep 1-2),  which is his mom stopped him from donate his liver.

He was glad that his mother stopped him. He was looking for excuses

MIAMI LAGOS:

Divorce. no questions asked. 

HE DESERVES IT 

1000% She deserves her happiness and freedom. He's like a large boulder weighing her down and for what reason other than sparing his reputation / himself from embarrassment? Istg In-Ho acts like he has everything clutch but he is one spineless and ball-less mf.