I just started this drama today and binge watched all 8 episodes. I guessed so many things while watching this, but non of them matched with the actual story. This kind of things never happened before. ???

At first I thought Kang Min set up the ML and that doctor helped him to do that. But what happened in the end was totally unexpected.
Then I thought Kang Min is gay and he liked ML in a different way. That's why FL feel uncomfortable when she saw him with him. Then again I thought may be FL had a history with Kang Min, like he tried to sexually hassars her and she had to hide this to survived in workplace. But non of them are ture. I never thought he stole her reaserch. I thought only her Professor was a bastard! ??

But ending of episode 8, what a bummer! Ther relationship didn’t last a single day! Although I had a hence that something like that could happen. Normally main lead get together in the third quarter or last quarter. But here they got together too early. I had a bad feelings about it and it came true. ???

I feel so bad for Jeong Woo. He got the scene totally wrong. Now he is thinking FL had a bad relationship with Kang Min. Now he is getting married. That's wht FL got depressed and broke up with him.

I also feel bad for Ha Neul. That friend of her, is good for nothing. He was never there for her except causing trouble... ??

Ahhhh.... Everything is so messed up. ???