it says on the bio that it is based on a novel but I was not able to find something on Google. is there really a novel based on them? is it not translated yet? because I can't seem to find anything about it.

There is no novel the only mention of fiat is in tharntypes Novel and in that Leo doesn’t even exist. They created Leo for the series. 

Actually, both Leo and Fiat are in TT2. The book may only be available in Thailand.

EmRose:

There is no novel the only mention of fiat is in tharntypes Novel and in that Leo doesn’t even exist. They created Leo for the series. 

I read some of the English translation of the novels of Tharntype 2 but I can't find where. In the novel Fiat character is by a different name and Leo character is only called Fiat's characters friend and only has a appearance during Types "revenge" part. There is a novel for Dont say no but I can't find the links anymore. I'll try to find them. Sorry

GRIM:

I read some of the English translation of the novels of Tharntype 2 but I can't find where. In the novel Fiat character is by a different name and Leo character is only called Fiat's characters friend and only has a appearance during Types "revenge" part. There is a novel for Dont say no but I can't find the links anymore. I'll try to find them. Sorry

oh, so there is a novel for just them only? did you read it? 

dohwa:

oh, so there is a novel for just them only? did you read it? 

I was going to read it when I lost the links. 

GRIM:

I was going to read it when I lost the links. 

i dont think there was a novel to begin with. thanks for your message, though

There is a novel of tharntype book 2 and Fiat is in there but his character is called Faires. And Leo is in that too.  

KkCypher:

There is a book. 

where can I read it?

leofiating:

where can I read it?

Amazon kindle 

Can you pass me the link or tell me how you found it because I couldn't