https://weibo.com/7820628097?refer_flag=1001030103_&layerid=4996548263675069

Seems like VIP Members we will see Episodes 1-8 this week and 9-16 next week, episodes releasing every day. 

Schedule is quite confusing. I don’t know why they did it that way for the show. They’ve been promoting it for a while now.

Hedraliel Anorithilian:

Schedule is quite confusing. I don’t know why they did it that way for the show. They’ve been promoting it for a while now.

exactly! I've been trying to find a proper schedule (uk the ones with calendar charts) but nope, no such luck

Hedraliel Anorithilian:

I have given up trying to decipher, seems like we are getting episodes every day.

Usually they pull schedules like this if the drama comes out of nowhere and they don’t have a set schedule; but this drama they’ve been promoting it essentially since like the end of December, so I’m very confused on why the schedule so weird.

I believe we're getting 2 episodes every day after the first 6 episodes but yes, it is confusing