1. They're both secret agents.

Yoo Ra is the best of the best of the elite trained soldier. Think secret agency inside the NIS. Or, a secret agency much deeper than the NIS.

Do Hoon is in another part of the NIS that takes care of high profile targets.

Both of them were ordered to marry each other but they have no idea that they both work for the government of Korea.

She's only deployed for certain high risk assignments they can not afford to fail. For example, they lack information and they need an agent that can work alone, do their own tracking, and make decisions on their own (if they're going to eliminate or pull out).

2. Yoo Ra is from a secret cabal

Still the same, Yoo Ra is the best of the best. But instead of working for a secret agency within or deeper the NIS, she's a member of a cabal. The cabal is pro-Korean government but is outside of the purview of the National government.

If you are a Star Trek fan, think Section 31.

3. Yoo Ra is from a terrorist organisation.

Remember that delivery guy?

Yoo Ra told the ‘mistress’ to come to their house. And then later, Yoo Ra supposedly ordered food.

Once the ‘mistress’ arrived, Yoo Ra started acting very carefully. It was as if she is expecting some showdown.

Then the delivery guy arrived.

What's weird is this, the ‘mistress’ recognised the delivery guy. Which brings us back to either #1 or #2.

Why? It might be a coincidence. The ‘mistress’ was already contacting Do Hoon when Yoo Ra saw it. The NIS probably learned an assassin was sent to target him and his family.

And it just so happen Yoo Ra replied to her to visit them.

Perfect. The NIS can come before the assassin, and since she's being suspected as the ‘mistress’, they can smoothly pretend after they eliminated the fake delivery guy.

---

However, Yoo Ra, was still acting strange after the delivery guy was eliminated. The balcony scene. She did not even look below, and her face was far too serious for someone simply suspecting infidelity. She was thinking about something very serious, probably calculating.

1. Maybe she was disappointed the delivery guy was eliminated? And this gave her an idea on the real identity of her husband and the ‘mistress’?
  2. If she's from a cabal or a secret Korean agency, and a top agent at that, she probably was worried an assassin was sent. She was probably thinking if she was the target, and the ‘mistress’ was an agent secretly protecting her.

---

Also, it's premier week. The first two to four episodes will probably concentrate on Do Hoon first, so they haven't shown us Yoo Ra's secrets.

It is possible that Yoo Ra have a secret room in their house or in her bakeshop. They just haven't shown us those scenes yet.

---

Whichever way this goes, at least as per the synopsis, someone is going to show which will put their secret identities in serious jeopardy. And knowing K-drama writers, it will have something to do with the government and corruption.

All the while, keeping the show funny and about family.

Speaking of family. I think they will end up helping each other to protect their family. As we can see, both of them loves each other deeply. Maybe they initially married each other as a cover up, but fell in love for real… especially since there's a kid in their lives now (it always changes things).

And their secret identities will be used against them by whoever it is that is going to show up (as per the synopsis).

Well… at least those are what I can think of based on episodes 1 and 2.

Yes i think this is the right track but the episodes are just chaos I don't know why? Tried to make it funnier but couldn't. Should have made it to the point. Anime " Spy X Family " makes much more sense having the same genre. They could have done the same but I hope it gets better after a couple of episodes.

Yep. I hope it gets better, and they will start to give us hints about Yoo Ra; doesn't have to be too revealing, just hints.

I hope they mix comedy, family, and action well. There seems to be too many plots in store, it's going to be a challenge.

UPDATE as of Episode 4 and preview of Episode 5.

I.

Okay, so, there is an organisation that was disbanded due to the conflict between the latter generation and the original members.

Sometime later, the organisation was reformed with a new leader. However, the organisation was only as a front this time to confuse everyone, the real organisation is behind the faked revived organisation.

This new leader is hunting the original members one-by-one, and Wolf was their cleaner.

II.

Kang Yu Ra (Jang Na Ra), have a removed tattoo of the organisation's emblem on her neck. Remember the tattoo on the noodle delivery guy Directo Oh saw when she visited their home? That same tattoo.

It is now clear that the delivery guy was there to eliminate Kang Yu Ra because she defected. However, the delivery guy was not able to make a move because everyone's at the door, there's a visitor (which the delivery guy seemed to have recognised), and well, there is a kid, a pregnant woman, and an elderly. Hitmen only eliminates their target to keep the government from investigating deeply, and they do consider it bad luck to have collateral damage.

Anyway, that is assuming that they still respect to hit one target.

Why?

Because Wolf doesn't care if there are collateral damages. So maybe, the delivery guy was there to assess the situation only, or he pulled out because he recognised Director Oh.

Back to Yu Ra. The removed tattoo on her neck was that same tattoo on the delivery guy Director Oh noticed (it was on his hand). An organisation that was supposed to be no longer in operation because it was disbanded.

III. Unknowns

Unknown #1:

Director Oh is keeping calling cards of ‘special people’. I am suspecting these are hitmen. Hitmen she herself have no idea who, just send an email or SMS, and the job will be done.

She hesitated at first, but near the end of the episode, she probably called one of them to make sure Wolf is killed, he is too dangerous.

And, I am suspecting, one of those cards was Yu Ra's, that was why she's the one who did a hit on Wolf.

IF SO, then this makes it very interesting. She has all the reason to eliminate Wolf because he just visited them. He is an absolute danger to her whole family.

Unknown #2:

The new leader of the organisation, that no one knows about, is searching for Yu Ra.

But, it gets intriguing, why her?

Quite possibly because she was integral to the dissolution of the original organisation, as well as, she was their top hitman. If you are going to establish a new organisation, you of course want the best agent with you. And if they decline, you definitely want to keep them under your thumb, or eliminate them altogether.

And Yu Ra, and her family, is in grave danger.

Who is this new leader, and what exactly is Yu Ra's role in the original organisation? Why is this new leader looking for her? Maybe he wants to take revenge?

IV. Other possibiity

Yu Ra was probably a mole, and climbed her way up in the original organisation.

She was the one who planted division in the organisation. When it broke up, they probably learned later her true identity.

This would explain two things:

• Why her tattoo was erased. She was only a mole, after all.
  • Why the new leader of the revived organisation is looking for her.

One thing is clear, Yu Ra miscalculated, she thought the organisation is dead. Now her entire family is in grave danger.

Thanks for this. This took quite awhile and usually things pick up by ep2 but ep4 is a bit too much. I'll be waiting for proper subs. (Disney+, hurry please). It's so hard to keep up with the plot and making sense of most of the subs.

Damn, its becoming like Big mouth where we were all guessing who is the main boss