For those who have seen it -- which is everyone that comes here --, you'll know that the ending was left very Open-Ended. They don't necessarily state the winner, but we can definitely infer who did, but I was enjoying this film so much that I wanted about 30 minutes more just to give a proper ending! I wanted to know:

1. Who won? I assumed Giwon but I was really rooting for Uwon for win.

2. Where did the boys go after? They obviously became huge models and celebrities in Korean.

3. I need more: I want to see the Designer really getting famous, I want to see that bitch of a girlfriend getting her just desserts, I want to see Uwon growing and learning from his saltiness and all the bad he did, I wanted to see Uwon and his father make amends, I wanted to see Giwon and his mother feeling comfortable and happy and stable. 

I needed and wanted so much more but the movie just ends just short. This movie needs an extra 20 or 30 minutes to wrap everything up in a way that's satisfying for me.

How about everyone else? Were you left wanting more? What do you assume happened after?