Sorry, can someone please explain the ending??

All I got out of it that even though she looked sweet and innocent, she was even sicker than him.

I loved the series, don't get me wrong. I think they were all exceptional in it. I'm not sure why she killed him though. 

I think she did it partialy out of vengence for him trying to "kill" the original Somebody. He kept all of her human friends alive, but he crossed a line when he tried to destroy her creation.

When she viewed Somebody's p.o.v. video footage of Oh bashing it, you could see that she did not forgive him. Her co-founder had it right when she said that Somebody was Sum's everything. And at the end after Sum completed the deed and took off the swethshirt and latex gloves, you can see "Somebody" tattooed on her finger.

It does make sense now. I missed the finger tattoo. 

Chatgpt has nothing on Somebody :)

Another way to look at it is that she wanted to put him out of his misery, just like how she killed the cat in the first episode.

Avon:

Another way to look at it is that she wanted to put him out of his misery, just like how she killed the cat in the first episode.

YES agreed thts also why she blinded him so he can die only thinking about her till end.. She didn't want him to know she ended it for him just like the way she put that cloth on the cat first.