aww thanks 10/10 that really does feel good lol, it's even better when you know 80% of the movies in the package

My first post in here was of these two beautiful souls

Alchemy of Souls
Naksu 
Mu Deok

sohonee:

You are our hero of the group, obviously we gonna miss you.  

Good to know that u r out of that abyss now. 

Being relaxed is always good , of course it is not in our hands always.  Anyways, bygones are bygones, enjoy the present now.

I'm deeply moved by your great words of wisdom, I will take that lesson to heart.  As well, I never knew I was the hero of the group lol.  I'm truly honored to have such a title and I will remember the golden rule...

10/10 Oh my, how did I miss La la land lol.  I'll be sure to do better next time around.

I, personally like Naksu slightly more than Mu deok, but only by a hair.  I do agree that AOS 1 was definingly better than part 2.  

Alchemy of Souls (Tribute to Naksu)

I wish, but nope.

This is posted by Kim Young-kwang
 https://www.instagram.com/p/CyVCGjdPF34/

Nope he is Shin Jae-ha

10/10

Our Blues 

real vs reel  lovers

Han Ji-min... always 10/10 automatically 

Fun fact: I can't hear her sing for real but I love her anyway

No pic ?

Drama Black Dog(recommended)

10/10 My favorite Avenger after Captain America

They had a competition to see who was the better thief and you already know who won.Nanno Wins

8/10 not really a fan of Megan Fox , so she's gonna have to walk home

Good news though, I feel I'm over 50% done with my Girl from Nowhere gifs.  I have loads that I haven't posted yet, so be ready for that wave lol.  

ATARASHII GAKKO! - Tokyo Calling MV 

OoO yea it's been years since I've seen the 1st transformers movie ~emphasis on years~ so I all but forgotten most of that movie ~shame on me~  I do like that song though, 80s' music will always have a special place in my heart.

10/10 makes you remember how romantic and simpler times 

An All-Girl School had to integrate with an All-Boy School and the female teacher had a certain bias towards the boys.  What do I mean?  Well, a boy texted Nanno asking if he can have her milk, and the teacher saw it, as seen below 

The teacher's imagination of the milk exchange

The reality of the milk exchange

9/10 chinese dramas aren't really my forte as I only seen a good few

Kakegurui Live Action Movie 2 Ultimate Russian Roulette