You receive a message: "Snow day declared, enjoy the unexpected break!"

Insert stress less 

You receive an email saying, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, work is canceled for the day. Enjoy a stress-free break!"

Insert  Dumbest Main Character

Wishing you a harvest of happiness and prosperity this Makar Sankranti

Lilly:

You receive an email saying, "Due to unforeseen circumstances, work is canceled for the day. Enjoy a stress-free break!"

Insert  Dumbest Main Character

You get to scream and yell at your TV...calling every character names adding every four-letter word you know and then some....

Insert a ball of red string

You find your soulmate at the other end of the red string, ready to embark on a lifetime of adventures together.

Insert kite 

You get to have a nice day outside, getting some Sun and some physical activity

Insert  a 4-leaf clover in anticipation of St.Patrick's Day, ..do you know what happens if you don't wear something green?

In the absence of wearing green on St. Patrick's Day, the time machine could suggest a new fashion trend,

Insert Valentine's Day

Its not that prominent where i live but i'll give it a go!

You get to deal with love, gifts, letters, red if u have a valentine otherwise annoying couples lol

Insert window

You got a Santa-costume wearing relative bringing lots of gifts, a big smile and a warm hug

insert a Stray Kids Album 

You have the opportunity to play games with people you've never met in real life and make new friends.

Insert ASMR

No thanks... I'd rather walk in a garden with jasmine, gardenias, white roses and tuberose.

Insert am early morning alarm 

I get a beautiful view with my morning coffee ☕☀️

Insert a short stack of paperwork 

When i felt like i was nothing and that my life was pointless that's when I began to rediscover myself again :)

(its s slow process, and  i often get sidetracked by those feelings of hopelessness but i want to see where this all ends so i keep going)

Insert clarity