You get a slap on the back of the head as I walk-by and tell you to "quit slackin' and get crackin!"

Insert a man waiting patiently

one day he gets to meet his long lost love again

insert modesty

9 (my lucky no)

Insert potential

Srry for the late  reply

^^ I used to have this clarity some few years back……my vision was crystal clear then….could see what is what and what is not….but now? Everything is muddled up…..n can’t see clearly…..as I have lost clarity…….waiting to regain it…because without clarity I am nothing.
- Its the same for me. I won't be at ease till i gain that clarity which i hope will be by this year cuz these past few years i have been surviving not living. I want to feel whole again! T_T

^ push pull trope ? as in dramas?

you get to get those moments when u want something inside but outside exhibiting exactly opposite for whatever reasons….n u finally end up in pushing one while in fact u wanna pull

- I couldn't have said it better. U really have a way with words :)

You get to uplift others and be a source of they're joy

Insert family

You get to have a piece of mind

Insert rain

It lets u know that autumn is here, when it changes color 

Insert manuscripts

U feel like u have won at life

Insert aging 

I got to order and plant tuberose bulbs.....now, the waiting game.....

Insert a run/trip to a favorite Asian Market.....ours in Vegas....Greenland Supermarket

You get solace and can escape from life for a while

Insert summer 

You get to hear some things which may not sound believable and u have no way to prove that it is. 

Insert Extraterrestrial life 

You get fluffy white cloud formations from unseen water vapor ☁️   ☁️☁️   ☁️☁️☁️   ☁️☁️☁️☁️...

Insert a helicopter ride...

You get an explosion of colors, happiness and beautiful flowers - and a sneezing fit caused by pollen

inserting a sunflower