Plant in a Crime - In a drama, during a murder/arson investigation, a piece of thread is found on a plant outside which might belong to the arsonist. Does this count? 

(I'm not sure if I asked this before -) In another drama, a knife used to commit a murder is hidden in the soil of a pot in which a plant is growing. Does this count?  

ColourMePurple:
It is not listed under Political but MDL has a limit of 4 genres. If you can find it on Asian wiki or elsewhere where it is listed as political, you can link it. It is less political though because it isn't directly involving any heads of states nor discussing the politics of the two countries.

Ok, Thank you so much!

ColourMePurple:
The first instance does seem to count. I can't remember the scene but it fits according to your description.

The second, if they were pressed then again it counts. Sadly I don't remember this item either. If you can give me the episode and time stamp, I'll look it up for either of those instances. You only need one for it to count. 

pressed between wooden blocks: ep 1,  11:48 between clothes: ep 11, 26:36

for the bracelet: https://youtu.be/VLDDtXsCxSA?si=nLvGrkzP4PbrzIZC

also, no worries if these dont fit, im just trying my luck to complete 5 prompts/1 block w one drama haha