everything I ever wanted to do like a bucket list :D in the unlikely event someone you loved belonged to someone else
I would cry but wish them happiness (even if I dont really sincerely mean it aha) :'( In the unlikely event you wake up and find your idol in bed next to you, what would you do?
Scream! First I'll freak out, then I'll be drooling and then I'll realize that I'm wearing my horrible pajamas so I will be still screaming. In the unlikely event you will meet your idol how he went in the wrong WC (Men into the ones for women and women the ones for men)
I will kick his ass out then i will have a picture with him on the outside In the unlikely event u met a murderer on the way home so late at night
call the police in the unlikely event that all the girls or guys (depending on your preferences) want to sleep with u
I'd hire some female security guards. I'm pretty sure there'll be tons of perverts among them. I won't feel flattered at all. More disgusted and vulnerable. In the unlikely event that you were given the chance to change one thing in your past
I would think long and hard about it, change that one thing, then a little later realize that I should have changed something else instead. In the unlikely event you were given a round trip ticket to Korea to attend your idol's concert and spend a day with them/him/her, but had to work that day, what would you do?
I don't work :p In the unlikely event u wake up in the top of a mountain alone what would u do?
... I would get a head ache, because I have a hard time choosing which event... In the unlikely event of being chosen to get casted in any movie or drama, what kind of role would you get?
Gosh, I read at the wrong page x) I would call Big Bang, because they got the North Face. (I have no idea why I felt like writing that) In the unlikely event of being chosen to get casted in any movie or drama, what kind of role would you get?
anything that would allow me to get close to my favorite celebrity in the unlikely event you found yourself waking up in you favorite actors/actress' house....
I would chain myself to something, that way he's stuck with me. In the unlikely event you found yourself deciding between food and your idol, which would you choose?
My Idol, at least i'll die at his arms.. :P In The Unlikely Event You Found Yourself in the middle of the ocean, what would you do??
cuzie wrote:

In The Unlikely Event You Found Yourself in the middle of the ocean, what would you do??

i would call my marine boy (referring to the movie^^) and i would be safe

in the unlikely event you are stuck in the middle of nowhere under an umbrella with you favorite idol 8of course it is raining...:D) ...
I would be very happy of course :) In the unlikely event you have your two favorite idols fighting over you, what would you do?