OMG @Otps4Life
You really need to give Shopping King Louis another chance (it's one of my favourite dramas ever) pleaseeee watch it as it seems like you didn't finish the first episode? it has a good balance of funny fluff and serious sad stuff.
A few others you should give another chance is Monster (draggy in the middle but all-in-all a good melodrama IMO), the K2 (one of my fav kdramas alongside Shopping King Louis, I give it so much props to the acting because the acting here is one of the best i've seen in an entire cast.. sure it is slow the first few eps and you dont know what the F is going on but it srsly is worth it), and finally Descendants of the Sun (it has so many memorable moments, it's honestly an unforgettable drama)
I hope you can take my recommendations seriously because honestly those dramas deserve to be watched :)
Please give Faith a second chance. I know there are a few episodes in the middle which were kind of slow proceeding but I love Faith so much. The last few episodes are amazing... I loved every character and my heart beating so fast the last 3 episodes! :D
@real_mokona 

**empress ki is all about the last 20 episodes -- if you continued it you will be pleased so much
**another miss oh --- this drama is a real gem , give it another chance 
**loving never forgetting --- i was shocked to read this name among your dropped list .. i personally rewatched it more than 6 times , the story plot will get better as you watch believe me ..
**two weeks ... i remember watching this drama, the whole thing in one day and a half , with no sleeping or eating .. it's so addicting and thrilling .. 
Soredemo, Ikite Yuku and Valid Love!! They are not very cheerful, but they are great dramas!
@Kar 
From your Droped list i recommend you give Faith another try, and also from your On Hold list Secret and Goong 
give personal taste a second chance :)
Soulmate
Kill Me, Heal Me
On The Way To The Airport
@kar i totally think you should give missing 9 a second chance! because you dropped it exactly where all the interesting spice is going to happen! missing 9 is a really good one and i personally really liked it!!
d-day and defendant are both worth the watch
Dream High
Hi:School Love On
My girlfriend is a gumiho
@ktdiva3   I am not sure who many eps you invested in these but all 3 are worth considering for a second chance.  

you who came from the stars
oh my venus
suspicious partner
Strongest Deliveryman
One More Happy Ending

These are light dramas!!
I Remember You 
Took a couple episodes to really hook me, but after that, I binged the rest in two days. Definitely worth another shot.
god of study
I have a lover
Another Miss Oh
Marriage Contract