henjia:

crash ladning on you!

I pretty much agree with your dropped list but you can try giving second chance to find yourself.

Momochan:

ok  

? agreed on your drop list 

You can recommend from my PTW lol; I need to clean up my PTW

Sorn Ngao Ruk - that was the last Thai drama I enjoyed besides Ruk Laek Pop 

mijumaru:

I pretty much agree with your dropped list but you can try giving second chance to find yourself.

? agreed on your drop list 

You can recommend from my PTW lol; I need to clean up my PTW

hahahaha yeah i didnt know what to comment LLOL wil choose nowwww <33

Ik that wasn’t going anywhere :))

Yeah I will start with Tempest then, at least I have a starting point now. Thanks!!

Sunset:

Sorn Ngao Ruk - that was the last Thai drama I enjoyed besides Ruk Laek Pop 

Alright. I think I was kinda discouraged because of comments on MDL page. But I will try it.  Never paid attention to comments about dramas but the comments made me doubt this one. 

Temperature of love — you should try to give this second chance 

mijumaru:

Alright. I think I was kinda discouraged because of comments on MDL page. But I will try it.  Never paid attention to comments about dramas but the comments made me doubt this one. 

Temperature of love — you should try to give this second chance 

I got hooked to Sorn Ngao Ruk since ep 1, if you're into makjang/melodramas you might like this one. I was disappointed when the main actress changed halfway but the drama was still decent. 

The only thing that would make me watch TOL again would be Kim Jae Wook lol slice of life dramas usually bore me.. also read comments that the drama got even more boring/draggy halfway so I doubt I'll like the rest of it. 

Oh I see. I think I might like it lol

I feel like from your dropped dramas most don’t deserve second chance LMAO. I agree with most and I was hesitant a lil with temp of love cuz it’s slow as far as I remember. 

What about secret life of my secretary, I think that one should be a fluff secretary/boss romance might give it a try but I don’t remember anything from that drama except Veronica park. Actually that’s only one ☝️ that look fluffy romance type from your dropped list. What made you drop it? 

mijumaru:

Oh I see. I think I might like it lol

I feel like from your dropped dramas most don’t deserve second chance LMAO. I agree with most and I was hesitant a lil with temp of love cuz it’s slow as far as I remember. 

What about secret life of my secretary, I think that one should be a fluff secretary/boss romance might give it a try but I don’t remember anything from that drama except Veronica park. Actually that’s only one ☝️ that look fluffy romance type from your dropped list. What made you drop it? 

I don't remember much about it either other than the FL pretending to be someone else but the ML couldn't figure that out even though it felt obvious it was still her.  Secretary/rom coms seem to be a hit or miss for me, I liked WWWSK more than Touch Your Heart (same writer) the characters/BGMs were more memorable for me. Her Private Life was ok I guess, the romance part of it kept me watching it. My dropped list would've been longer if I hadn't deleted and forced myself to finish some of them.

Normal people be like rom com/slice of life fans but I am more into dramas with angst/makjang/villains.. something exciting to keep me watching the drama? although I couldn't get into Band of Sisters/Temptation of Wife even though I was addicted to TLE/Come Jang Bo Ri (same writer) 

what about some lakorns recommendations.. I've been missing out on them but I like fast paced dramatic stuff like Hua Jai Sila, The Fallen Leaf (which was kinda similar to Sorn Ngao Ruk) or if it has some entertaining catfights like Roy Leh Sanae Rai xD 

It's Okay to Not Be Okay

• Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
  • When We Were Young
  • Meteor Garden

Kiss Me 

3 will be Free

You can recommend from my PTW since I don't have drop list

Memories of the Alhambra, Mr. Sunshine

18 Again

Flower of Evil

My Unfamiliar Family

Pegasus Market