jealous ex-girlfriend/boyfriend or ex-best friend who either wants the main lead back or wants the love interest of the character 

Sexual harassment portrayed as romantic (oh yeah)

*FL stumble and kiss by accident!

*Sometimes I imagine that Han river  must be full of diamond rings thrown out of spite...

• Love Triangle
  • Someone falling asleep on someone else's shoulder
  • A bad boy who becomes a good  boy
  • Umbrella scenes
  • Shaky bus that leads to skinship

Running

(especially in jdramas)

Going to the hospital for a nosebleed

Female lead leaves for abroad at the end after the leads confess their love to each other

Waking up in the morning (or at the hospital, etc.) with perfect makeup and hair.

One previously evil character leaves to live in a monastery thing

Guy and girl pretend to be married couple for some reason

Everyone gasping in shock when the guy kisses the girl's cheek

Freakishly tall female leads

Leads falling onto each other in increasingly far-fetched ways and delaying getting up because they get caught up in each others' eyes

Female leads walking five miles in heels because they won't take their shoes off for whatever reason and getting horrific footaches because of it

I think I've watched too many dramas XD

Eating at a Subway restaurant.

Male lead gives female lead piggy back ride because she doesn’t know her alcohol tolerance.

Male lead going over his alcohol tolerance because second male lead challenges him. 

Awkward kisses.

Girls saying how hot the male lead is

Characters who can barely make ends meet will always have a collection of coats (the kind of thing you usually don't buy in so many copies... Or is that just me?)

And of course, driving on practically deserted roads in the middle of Seoul (or other big cities), without ever struggling to find a parking spot :p

Characters bumping into characters they're trying to avoid (again, in city as big as Seoul...)