lol good one my man...:p The person above me thinks hes jack Frost and a winter wizard that cames w/ the blizzard lol
The person above me is Jack frost
The person above me can ONLY speak in german, understand people when they speak to them in spanish, read in korean, count in Chinese, understand traffic signs from Chile, and write in Egyptian hieroglyphs.
The person above me is a cyborg and plan to annihilate the Earth and form a new world all for himself & a few of his fellow chosen kind...
The person above me is one of those chosen kind but plans to lead a revolt and take over that new world
hahahahaha me like that :D

The Person above me; Think he can outsmart Jason[Fri the 13th] by taking over the lake and planning a big showdown between him and all the horror lead character in the movie. He think he will be the great leader! even the walking dead [series] raise the white flag of submission to him, even Freddie[Nightmare on the Elm st] cant do anything about it, other than give up his St..
WOW :) the person above me is a criminal mastermind who comes up with very elabrate plans
the person above me is a relative of E.T
the person above me rolls in mud for fun
The person above me has amnesia and is slowing losing there memory and is trying not to forget their one and only true love. :(
The person above me starred as Cinderella in the Broadway musical.
the person above me is a shooting star
The person above me is a mastermind pickpocket!
The person above me is a skilled veterinarian who also works part time at McDonald's.
The person above me escaped from prison and is on the run!