8. Oh Bong Yi - Mouse (She was the most pitiful person in the entire show, the person that she loved, and trusted with her all turned out to be her greatest enemy. It's sad enough that she was used, but she lost her only family too, which just makes my heart hurt so much for her.)

9. Lee Yun Seong - City Hunter (This drama's story was so cruel to him, his entire life was screwed up because of one man. He never met his biological father, and the father that he did have only raised him to extract revenge.  I can't express my anger toward the man he believed to be his father.  He was taken from his mother, but was told that he was abandoned. His entire childhood to teenage years were spent learning to fight, he never got to grow up with a mother as others did. And when he was old and prepared enough to get revenge, his father condemned him for not murdering people.

10. Sleepless Society Insomnia (Aya, who  can't sleep at night almost everydays, due to her past. Her mother is being suspected for the murder in the island. Then her 'aunt' brainwashed her and avoiding to tell about what happened to her. She cant realise which is reality and dream.)

Now lets start the new topic

10 characters who is the boss 

1. Akitsuki Koji (Oh My Boss) - TH Drama

2. Gu Nan Zhou - Hello Mr Gu

3. Kim Jae Min- Romance is a bonus book

4. Ahn Min Hyuk - Strong woman do bong soon

5. Lee Young Joon - what’s wrong with secretary kim

6. Yoo So Joon - tomorrow with you 

9. Park Saeroyi - Itaewon Class

10. Love the way you are(drama) - Ruan Dong Shen 

10 characters who think way too highly of themselves

1. What's wrong with secretary Kim- lee young joon

2. Park Se Gun (Queen of the Ring)

3. Li He - Please Classmate

4. Wave Wasuthorn (The Gifted)

5. cheon Song Yi - my love from another star

6. veronica park - the secret life of my secretary

7. lee yoo chan - rich man

I'll start with a new topic since its already been 2 days.

10 Characters that were bullied. It ca be school/office/anywhere.

1. Goblin Ji Eun Tak being bullied in school

2. joo gyeong - true beauty

3. im sang jin - save me

4. hong seol - cheese in the trap