try this   KDRAMA  lol

oh gosh a hospital scene. Is this a flashback or the present?

This scene looks pretty vague. imo you should leave their hair/faces uncensored unless they're really well known - this would actually be a better way to get people to start recognizing some lesser known supporting actors.. just my opinion though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

What was the previous drama btw? 

Sunset:
This scene looks pretty vague. imo you should leave their hair/faces uncensored unless they're really well known - this would actually be a better way to get people to start recognizing some lesser known supporting actors.. just my opinion though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I appreciate the opinion, thought  would go step by step and if you don't guess, remove the censure later

Sunset:
What was the previous drama btw? 

Single Ladies Senior

am guessing by their fashion again since I do not know who they are.. When the Camellia Blooms? 

I follow your advice,  It's better?

Sunset:

am guessing by their fashion again since I do not know who they are.. When the Camellia Blooms? 

Nope

if you want to try another new game puzzle, tell me if you like it

Hint: is in @Sunset list

it is better now, maybe seeing the actors hair/faces would be a clue. 

Lugh:

Hint: is in @Sunset list

Unfortunately I have too much stuff to guess where it's from and I don't have photographic memory.. the third woman looks a bit like Yang Mi Kyung but that kid reminds me of the one from Children of Nobody or Mother.. 

a little less hidden

I was leaning towards Hi Bye Mama since thats one of the only other dramas I can think of with a young daughter, but that's not in Sunset's list so Im not sure what else to guess

Could it be Mistress? I'm not sure if the vibes are right

a little less hidden, even if someone hasn't seen it maybe they can guess by starting to see the main actors

I don't think I will be able to guess this one, I've said my thoughts about the actors in my last comment there. Perhaps we should set a time limit or # of guesses so we can move onto the next one?