Blkittykat:

Not related to the game, but what?!?

Black - Gram were a thing?!?

We were robbed by the series. Like damn, I didn't stop shipping them until the last episode.

Yes they were, but GMM didn't want another male couple for both Off and Gun, so they take out the Gram-Black story. They were canon in the novel. Too bad their relationship was erased in the drama, resulting in Gram character become ruined, and Black became a lone character (in the novel he wasn't alone, he has Gram).

Damn, as much as I do love Off Gun, I wouldn't have cared if they had the Black Gram pairing also. I was shipping them too :'(

But I saw in an interview that Tod and Black are gonna be a thing in the second season (if there's gonna be one). Is that right? 

NoirRoseHeart:

Damn, as much as I do love Off Gun, I wouldn't have cared if they had the Black Gram pairing also. I was shipping them too :'(

I know right! God, like I was so pissed of when they changed those dolls to say Black and Gene, instead of Black and Gram. I always had the feeling that those dolls meant Black and Gram, but nope, they had to do that.

Papion:

But I saw in an interview that Tod and Black are gonna be a thing in the second season (if there's gonna be one). Is that right? 

Interesting if it does happen. Even if I was shipping Black and Gram, I also felt there was something between Todd and Black too since they had paired Gram up with Gene. So if that is true, then I wouldn't mind that pairing either lol. The whole fremmies thing would be interesting to see. Though, I personally am not hoping for another season since I thought it ended fine.

24 hours have passed.

10 dramas/movies with a doctor-patient romantic relationship.

1. Kill me, heal me

2. Physical Therapy 

3. Sweet Teeth

4. Oath Of Love(her father was the patient but I do remember her being a patient too)

5. Dr. Ian

6. Heart to Heart (2015)

7. My Girl (2020)

8. Legend of YunXi

9. Descendants of the Sun

10. Intense Love

10 dramas/movies with main character who can see Ghosts

1. A Korean Odyssey

2. Oh my ghost

3. Hotel de Luna

5. The Master's Sun

6. Who Are You