10. Bad and Crazy

10 dramas with the ML frequently touching his hair.

1. Itaewon Class

2. F4 Thailand - i remember that either Thyme and MJ frequently do something like this. But it seems that a bit difficult to find the photo btw :v

3- A Business Proposal. He does it when he's upset.

I feel like Lee Dong wook does it alot with his characters  lol

4. Bad and crazy. ( he did it alot when stressed I think)

5. Vincenzo - maybe?

6. Lost- When ML had long hair 

It's  been 24 hours so new topic:  10 dramas where there actually is a good reason for the obligatory separation of the leads that almost every romantic drama has (it doesn't have to be at the end, and they can reunite later).  Please state what the reason is.

1.  Love in the Moonlight:  If FL stays in the palace with the ML she will be beheaded as the daughter of a traitor.

3. Live up to your name - They were doomed from starting.

4. Come and Hug me - Their love was kind of a taboo.

5. Goblin - Same, it was also doomed from starting.

6. Hi My Sweetheart - the FL is in a car accident, the ML doesn't know. He goes to look for her, but her disapproving mother lies to him about her whereabouts, so he leaves back home without looking for her (he was studying abroad). She wakes up from her accident, and can't find him as she searches for years, because he had a fake identity when they met.

*just a random note: I loved how much the FL loved him.

7. The Hymn of Death- ML was married already. Them separating made sense. They spent more time apart than together as well.   

9. My Sunshine(It wasn't the FL's fault she was forced to leave)

10.  W(He was drawing and she is human so )

bonus:  Rooftop Prince (He was from another time)

10 dramas where the FL is crybaby or cried a lot 

1. Idol: The Coup(she cried in almost all the episodes)

2. Here To Heart 

3. Snowdrop (all baby girl could do was cry) 

NoirRoseHeart:

4. You're My Destiny (2017)

This was the first one that came to mind for me lol