8. Legend of condor heroes(1983)

Bonus - Drunken Master(movie) 1978, Shaolin Soccer(2001) movie, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon(2000) movie

I have mostly watched movies of late 20th century rather than dramas.(though most of them are quite common)

9- Long Vacation (1996)

10- Kono Yo No Hate (1994): very dark drama though. Grimdark to the max

Someone else can choose next topic

I actually have an idea, but I wonder if it has not already been used. 10 dramas with the most likeable 2d FL/rival. They are in competition either in love or politics or work with the FL, but they are just so badass/great that they compel you to like them. You can also tell us why if it's not spoiler.

Example: Min Yu Ra from The Last Empress really grew on me a ton by the end of the drama.

1) The king : Eternal Monarch - The first time I was really infuriated when 2nd FL was made into 'bitch' due to plot armour, she was a badass female prime minister which was a new for me(cause mostly I have seen females as wives/relatives of a scum male president/politician.)

2. The Wolf - The  2nd FL was pretty complicated. She suffered so much and had so much power but chose to support in the shadows. I like that sh was kind of an anti villain of sorts

3. The K2- The woman was just badass and had potential .She was ,more than just an evil stepmom.

4. Boys Over Flowers. Both the 2nd  ML and the 2nd FL were really nice, interesting characters

5. Descendants of the sun 

6. A business proporsal - I like how she is independent.

I am thinking we don't have to admire them b/c of their bad/evil choices (or like the choices they made) but because in a way they are strong personalities. (E.g. I too kinda liked the 2FL from TKEM, until she made some of the choices she did. The 2FL in the K2 and in Lawless Lawyer - nasty but they both had men at their feet - kinda cool, in a bad sort of way). That said, I reread the topic and:

7. The Beauty Inside - her and the FL aren't friends per se and there is the usual female tousle over both the ML and the 2FL. I don't mean that in a romantic sense but more in a "I am the main female in this guy's life (2ML) so he is 'mine' - again, not a romantic ownership. Sorry, they are complicated relationships. Anyway, I like the 2FL b/c she is both strong and vulnerable and really interesting.

emaureeng:

I'm not sure that I understand the topic. I like someone because they are nice and caring, nothing to do with competition or being a bad ass. Does topic mean that you admire them?

I think newbifan has pretty much answered your questions. Basically I want examples of 2nd FL who is pitted against the FL either in love, at work or even at home (if they're sisters for example), but you can't help but like her style/panache, independently of her having a good personality or not. Basically she's a worthy foil to your heroine. 

8.  Mengfei Comes Across(All of them(they are the ML's wives) were rivals but also very close)

9. Find Yourself(they kinda were in this one at the beginning since the SFL was in love with the ML but they became sister in laws instead also  became aunty/niece)

10.  Go Ahead

10 dramas where one of the lead's passwords for anything is the other lead's birthday 

1. Here to heart(both of them have each other,  elevator and door(ml) and laptop(fl) 1399, you don't have to put the details)

2. Bad and Crazy- ML's  safe or his house combination was FLs birthday. It was one or both of them

@I AM SHOOKETH I think the whole point of the topic was for them to be rivals. So if they weren't, then I don't think they count as answers.