I'm not sure since its been a while since I watched it too. I'd just leave it and see if anyone else can confirm what the case was. If nobody knows, oh well.

NoirRoseHeart:

Is there a different drama called this because the one I'm thinking of I don't remember it having one. The child in it is the FL's brother. The ML misunderstands all by himself that it is his child when it is not, from my memory.

It has been a few years since I’ve seen this drama but I remember the kid plot the same way as NoirRoseHeart does. FL’s mother got pregnant around the same time they had a one night stand which explained the ML’s confusion when he saw the FL with a kid (her younger brother) of that certain age. FL was never pregnant.

Not sure if you are looking for secret pregnancy between the leads only, if so ignore this answer as it is not between the leads.

8. Pee Roon Pram Ruk

9. You are my destiny

Since no one chose a topic, here is one:

10 dramas/movies that have a very melancholic backdrop

1. My liberation notes

3. I'm sorry I love you

4.  When The Devil Calls Your Name

6. In Between Seasons

I'm just going to mention this one without numbering because the beginning portion has it, but I honestly can't remember if the mood changes later on. In Between (Sa Pagitan ng Kamusta at Paalam).

7. Just between lovers

8. Find me in  your memory

9. Forever and Ever - But you will get real feels only when you watch its prequel.

10. away your depression

someone can choose the next topic 

10 drama/movies with blue theme on MDL posters

1. My Dear Loser Edge of 17

2. dark blue kiss

3. hospital playlist

4. i hear your voice