10. Four Sisters and a Wedding - the story is about 4 sisters reuniting for their brother's wedding, so 5 siblings in total.

Someone else can choose the next topic

Bonus : The story of minglan - never counted the number of siblings but definitely more than 2.

10 dramas where fl betrays ml in anyway and then regrets it, she tries to amend things.

1.Ghost Doctor

2.Ashes of Love

3. Lovestruck in the City 

4. I'm Not a Robot 

I'm not really sure if those count

Papion:

3. Lovestruck in the City 

4. I'm Not a Robot 

I'm not really sure if those count

I have watched 'I'm not a robot' and yeah, it counts.

5. Love unexpected 

I can think of ones where the  FL "betrays" the ML and feels bad, but either the ML is the one who goes to her, or they just both meet (I wouldn't really say she is the one to go make amends per se, at least in the ones that popped into my head).......

6.  Nice Witch - the FL is pretending to be her comatose twin sister, a nasty airline stewardess. The male lead is a pilot who falls for the nicer version. Of course sister wakes up, and she had already staked her claim. (Although kinda entertaining, I can't honestly recommend this one.)

7. My strange hero - FL doesn't support ML and witnesses against him. But when he returns, she learns that it wasn't ML's fault so she apologises. Does this count?

DeobiMars:

7. My strange hero - FL doesn't support ML and witnesses against him. But when he returns, she learns that it wasn't ML's fault so she apologises. Does this count? 

yup, this is exactly what I am looking for.

NoirRoseHeart:

I can think of ones where the  FL "betrays" the ML and feels bad, but either the ML is the one who goes to her, or they just both meet (I wouldn't really say she is the one to go make amends per se, at least in the ones that popped into my head).......

just give then, but yeah, I have watched such series.

8. A robot in the orange orchard (it's the remake of I'm not a robot) remake counts?

24 hours passed...

10 movies/dramas with an animal other than dog/cat on the cover

1. Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi