10. Kono Koi Atatamemasu ka - FL has a blog (vlog?) rating convenience store sweets.

Bonus: Team (and Manaow and Del and...) also likes Pharm's Thai desserts in Until We Meet Again.

10 dramas that left a bad or odd taste in your mouth. You may have been uncomfortable with the relationship (teacher/student, step (or not) siblings...) or you name it. This will be very personal to the person mentioning the title and their whys. Let us be kind and allow them their personal opinion.

1. Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi - 30 yo FL tutor with 17 yo ML student. I finished but it did make me squirm.

2. Doctors- The ML was FL's teacher in highshool and it was weird to me how they progressed to lovers. They should have met in med school. FL was vulnerable and young  but ML should know better. He literally became her guardian and mentor. It felt like a case of grooming to me.

3. .HIStory4: Close to You- The step sibling couple was uncomfy. They had an age gap which made it weird for me to believe they could  transition into lovers since the one lead basically watched the other grow up. As if their relationship was not problematic enough there was stalking, violence and coercion involved. 

Saygo :

2. Doctors- The ML was FL's teacher in highshool and it was weird to me how they progressed to lovers. They should have met in med school. FL was vulnerable and young  but ML should know better. He literally became her guardian and mentor. It felt like a case of grooming to me.

3. .HIStory4: Close to You- The step sibling couple was uncomfy. They had an age gap which made it weird for me to believe they could  transition into lovers since the one lead basically watched the other grow up. As if their relationship was not problematic enough there was stalking, violence and coercion involved. 

Agreed.

4.  Autumn Ballad - the ages of the actors were much older than the characters they portrayed (the ML should have been approx. 23, the actor was 36; the FL said she was 19, actress was 29). Performances were good and basically I enjoyed the drama, but this bothered me throughout.

5.  My Little Bride (movie) - secret marriage between modern high school girl and a man chosen by her "dying" grandfather. She wants to date a boy her own age. Although the actual ages of the leads wasn't that far off, to me she looked like a kid and he looked very much like a grown man - it felt uncomfortable. I understand the film was VERY popular.

6. Well-Intended Love - Was okay until it was revealed that the lead's meeting was a scheme by the ML who basically stalked her and cooked up a plan where she was led to believe she had a terminal illness and needed a transplant. She wasn't sick at all. He planned it so he would be her only viable "donor" and she would have to find him and beg him to be her donor. In exchange, of course, a contract-marriage. There was a whole plan to make her think she had the operation and was cured. Iffy about what they did to her, but to make it realistic I would think they had to at least put her under anesthesia and maybe even partly perform it so there would be evidence (I think it was bone marrow transplant, if I remember correctly). Worst part was when she found out, she was mad for like 1 episode then forgave him. Never been so mad and disappointed in a character and writers. Super toxic.

7. Dark Blue and Moonlight - both leads cheat on their boyfriends (with each other) multiple times. Made me mad they didn't break it off way earlier (either with their SOs or each other). To have it go on for so long and be the plot of the story made me dislike the characters. Though I know it is realistic cause it happens, I want to like them.

newbiefan:

Looking forward to what DavisLoret comes up with.

Oh...sorry if you were waiting, I thought that you all automatically thinks that someone else will choose the topic if he/she doesn't provide it firsthand :P

8. Honey(2018) movie - FL's crush on her uncle was very weird for me...like they both were living with each other as family members and then suddenly movie tells me that FL has a crush on her uncle! It made me hard to continue the movie...moreover the scene where her uncle kissed her in her sleep was so so uncomfortable for me to watch...and moreover he was her biological uncle for god's sake!! Also, the acting of uncle creeped me out...I ended the movie with great regrets :(

9. An Eye For An Eye - ML loved his stepmother like a man and woman; instead of son-stepmom. I'm started to feel weird and uncomfortable when there's an episode that they trapped in an island and you know what? He kissed his own stepmom!! I'm feel a bit relieved when their relationship doesn't permanent at the end.

ps : the scandal between a student and his lecturer scared me too. The man want a higher marks meanwhile the woman doesn't get to do 'that' thing with her husband. Their relationship are so secret until the lecturer pregnant. Both husband and her scandal claimed the baby is theirs. 

But some relationship I loved and always wanted it happen too. And sadly it didn't happen until the last second of the drama. It only show their feelings but they didn't confessed 

10. KinnPorsche - I don't know what to think after the last episode. I don't know which brother was telling the truth. Did I miss that? I have this feeling that Gun was telling the truth. I can't feel happy about Kinn and Porche getting together, especially when it showed that Kinn chose his dad over Porche. It just does not feels right. And then Porche accepts the job just like that and keeps on staying with those people, again I don't understand. Please don't hate on me. I just feel so confused.

Someone else can choose the next topic

10 movies/dramas where both main leads have only one parent in the picture (talking about the other parent is fine, but they shouldn't be seen at any point in the drama)

*step parent counts too

2.Forecasting Love and Weather

3.Vincenzo

4. Nakark Kaew - Ratt and Natda