6. Link: eat, love,kill- ML father was shown in starting but now he is missing and they didn't showed or talked about FL's father so probably didn't know if he was alive or not. Tell me if this counts or not.

Are you including scenes in the distant past that show both parents?  A very common opening scene is the car accident that orphaned the child who grew up to be the ML or FL.

Aixela22:

7. Peach of time (mother)

Does it ever show the other mother? I don't even remember it mentioning his family at all, but it has been a while too.... ???

8. Payakorn Sorn Ruk - both leads have a mother.

9. Healer - FL has adopted Dad and her bio Mum but bio Dad dead long before. Same with ML, Mum but not Dad.

10. City Hunter - well that one is convoluted so will not comment for fear of spoilers.

Somebody else can post a topic.

10 in which a main character crosses over from our world into a fictional universe (a drama, manga, etc.). Just one version if there has been a remake.

1. Switch On (Thai adaptation of W:Two World)

2. The romance of tiger and rose

I've edited the topic so just one version of any story if there has been a remake.

3,  Lost Romance (Taiwan) - romance book editor enters a fictional universe that follows all the "handsome overbearing CEO" cliches, only she is a minor villain.

5. Unique Lady - Video Game

6. Imawa no Kuni no Alice

7. Tinted with you - Painting (but I am not sure if it travelling back in time or just into the painting. Let me know if it doesn't count)

8. Oh my drama lover

9. Miss Gu's 100 Confessions

*have not watched yet, but it sounds like it fits.