emaureeng:

Technically speaking, the rules don't even require Asian dramas - it just seems to be understood that all replies should be Asian movies or dramas. I wouldn't expect a requirement that all titles be described on this site, particularly since that would exclude many old movies and TV series.

Yeah. I knew that the whole "Asian" part is just assumed, but I know in the past a few times when someone put an aswer not on MDL that it was said the answer doesn't count , so I was kind of just wondering if anyone still cared about that or if I would be okay to start naming (Asian) titles not on MDL.

(Not that I've seen that many not on MDL, but still...)

6. The Eternal Love 2 - something I have seen several times: sitting in a car, he reaches and moves very close to her, she asks "What are you trying to do?" He says "What do you think?" and puts her seatbelt on her.

7. Me Always You - similar scene to above but genders are switched

8.  Love in the Moonlight (would have been her first kiss, but he pulls back). ** She is surprised the Prince is about to kiss her, as she thinks he still thinks she's a eunuch). 

** It might have been Kim Yoo Jung's first kiss as well, as she was only 16 when it was filmed.

10. Jack & Jill (2021)

10 dramas/movies where one lead's parent(s) tries to pay off the other lead into breaking up with their son/daughter.

I know I have seen this before but I hate guessing if I am not sure.

I feel like it's a very Boys Over Flowers/Meteor Garden, etc. thing to happen, but I have a terrible memory.

1. Meteor Garden

2. Boys Over Flowers

Correct me if I am wrong.

1. Boys Over Flowers (and all other adaptation)

Are we counting all adaptations as 1?

Adaptions can be counted separately since they might not add that in the remade script.

man I feel like I see this all the time... feels like in some makjang dramas lol

3. Loving, Never Forgetting

4. Secret Garden 

5. The Heirs