4. Piece of Your Mind--woman (played by the awesome Lee Jung-eun) goes to cafes and takes photos of the desserts, then posts them online so her daughter, who is in the hospital with leukemia, can see them.

I wouldn't say it is unexpected for the character, but it is unusual.

5. Neechan no Koibito - one of the FL's co-workers likes to find junk chairs, or abandoned chairs, left on the side of the road, or in trash piles, and sit on them and take a picture of himself sitting on them. He is making a memory of them and likes to give them one last sit before their life as a chair ends LOL.

6.Nevertheless,- ML raises butterflies

7. The Day of Becoming You- ML seriously growing and massaging a  walnut for years

8. Inspector Koo- FL being an avid gamer at her age. Also the villainess being into stage plays and fairytales as well as treating murder like a side hobby.

9. Start-Up - ML likes knitting 

10. Chief Kim:  ML loves Denmark, and collects things from there.

New topic: Dramas where the lead couple arguably have more chemistry as teenagers than as adults.

1.   Moon Embracing the Sun

2.  Come and Hug Me

4.Life: Senjou no Bokura 

6.  My Love Eun Dong  (especially this one.  The young actor (Park Jin-Young) and actress were fabulous together.  The network  even produced a special series with just the two of them after the main drama was broadcast).  

7.  Chicago Typewriter (okay, not as teenagers, but in their earlier life).  

8. Moonshine and Valentine  - This drama was such a mess and their past life in which they met at teenagers was arguably the best part 

2. I'm Not a Robot - ML has haphephobia (fear of being touched) that manifests as an allergy

3. Sm:)e - ML with haphephobia

4. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim - FL has arachnophobia due to traumatic childhood experience

5. Clean With Passion for Now - ML has severe mysophobia

I know I hit three already but I am trying to remember the drama I watched where the ML freaked out around birds. Any ideas?