6.ML or FL brother has debts-steals money almost all the time and yet always gets forgiven.
numerous daily and weekend korean drama.

7.Taxi Driver
When the lead is in a very tough situation or something similar and yet refuse to kill the bad guy,which backfires somepoint later.

8. Moonshine & Valentine - I am a sweet, innocent little thing who has no clue what is happening around me, so when I get into trouble I am going to helplessly wait for someone to rescue me.

9. Crown Prince Is Missing - I am a tiny girl who can outdrink a big guy

And characters who drink too much/bragging about their drinking skills in general

10. Start Up - poor character who can afford latest smartphone, unnecessary love triangle, characters that don't make moves (in romantic relationship) before it's too late

10 Korean historical titles in which a man carries/holds a woman in princess/bridal style

8. Flower in Prison - can't find a pic but ML carried FL after some fight

24 h passed so..

10 dramas/movies that feature a habit that always catches your eye because it annoys you / feels weird to you (this could be something culture/country specific or something a certain actor does or something you only ever saw in dramas or..)

1. Love O2O - kissing with your eyes open

2. Love By Chance - “sniffing kisses” often seen in Thai dramas

3. Devilish Joy - I don't like when during the kiss a guy grabs a girl's head or neck. In this one it looked like ML was about to break FL's neck, it hurt to watch this kiss tbh

It's an actor's habit. Some actors hold their partners' head, some put arms around their waist, some hold their shoulders

4. Can't remember specific drama since it's common in kdramas but making sounds while eating. In my country it's considered bad table manners, you should eat quietly. But in some Asian countries it's  a way to show that's some food is delicious (as far as I know) 

@Ahn Sarang: #4 reminded me of another kdrama specific thing 

5. Weightlifting fairy - In Kdramas you always see everyone taking big bites and literally stuffing their cheeks like a hamster (even women have round cheeks full of food) and often talking at the same time ^^; That's not table manners where I come from (its more like taking small bites,  chewing and swallowing before talking etc)

_Shinigami_:

@Ahn Sarang: #4 reminded me of another kdrama specific thing 

5. Weightlifting fairy - In Kdramas you always see everyone taking big bites and literally stuffing their cheeks like a hamster (even women have round cheeks full of food) and often talking at the same time ^^; That's not table manners where I come from (its more like taking small bites,  chewing and swallowing before talking etc)

Moreover, it's not the "even" women, I would say female characters do it more often than male characters. Usually, it's to show that she's not like the other girls, so special

Aso, big eaters may be there for a comedy effect. Not the way they eat, but the amount they eat. Like, a girl takes 5 portions and call it a snack