10. Crash Landing On You - captain Ri and the soldiers

10 titles with a "only one person can do this to him/her" trope

Like an ability not a boundary

1. I'm Not A Robot - ML is allergic to humans and only FL can touch him

2. Goblin - Only the Goblin’s bride can take out the sword

3.Mr. Insomnia Waiting for Love- FL and ML suffer from insomia and can only sleep when they touch each other

4.The Midnight Studio- FL is the only one who can repel ghosts from ML

5. My Neighbor Can't Sleep - famous pianist can't sleep. FL accidentally goes into his bed one night (identical adjoining townhouse apartments, plus - I believe - alcohol), and he sleeps. Both are unaware of the other until the next morning.

6. Chuamong Tong Mon - FL is the only one who can see ML's ghost.

7.   A Breeze of Love  Ban Dong Wook can only sleep when Lee Do Hyun is around.

8. Perfect Marriage Revenge - FL was poisoned in her childhood and at some point she could only eat food cooked by ML. ML had issues with sleep but slept well in her presence

9. Mute - ML's hearing problem is only solved when he is with FL.

10. Mystic Pop-up Bar - only one can touch trope again

Someone else please choose

10 titles with the trope u bored with. Tell us what is the trope. With pic if possible

1. Undercover Affair
A couple separates because a character disappears just before the end for some nonsensical reason (for years!), only to return for a 1-second happy ending where all you see is them smiling at each other and that's it.
also seen in Atypical Family and 100000.. more dramas -_-

2. Eternal Love - Amnesia trope bores me, it’s just too overused 

3. Vincenzo - I was bored with ML always having a back up plan even for villains' back up plan. Someone called him Mr. Alphabet as he had plan A, B, C, D... At some point I didn't care about him getting in trouble

4. The “I'm naive and don't know that I'm seducing another man with my behavior (when in reality I'm in a relationship with someone else)” trope as seen many times before.
Example: Love Syndrom III (being in a relationship and sleeping next to another man who’s clearly interested and wants more, totally normal behavior.. *eyeroll*) It's actually part of the love triangle trope, which is the most boring and annoying thing ever.

5. My Dearest - miscommunication. Leads were the king and the queen of miscommunication, they were too prideful to just talk like normal human beings, so their relationship resembled shuttle run. 

I especially hated when one accused the other and the other was like "you think of me like that, so let it be" and never explained themselves... 

Then they were separated and suffered without each other. They were ready to sacrifice everything for each other but couldn't for the life of them just discuss what's in their heart...