10. You are My Glory - I am a bit over the "FL & ML are perfect in every way and everybody worships the ground at their feet" kind of thing. It always feels a wee bit patronising and demeaning to everyone else. In this drama they did it well. They are both rather humble about it all, they grow, learn, change and communicate pretty much throughout the whole drama.

10 dramas with a male lead who is really clumsy/inexperienced at dating. A video link with an example would be great if you can or, if not, a description of his ungainly attempts to woo his crush would be nice.

If the topic stalls for more than 8 hours, feel free to list movies.

Queer:

10 dramas/movies with a male lead as a shapeshifter:

1. Meow, the Secret Boy

Hi Queer, usually the person who posts the 10th in the last topic posts the next (gotta give them a few minutes to get their topic thought of and typed). Happy to delete mine and leave this to you if you are really wanting to see this topic answered, otherwise I'd love to see what mine brings.

newbiefan:

Hi Queer, usually the person who posts the 10th in the last topic posts the next (gotta give them a few minutes to get their topic thought of and typed). Happy to delete mine and leave this to you if you are really wanting to see this topic answered, otherwise I'd love to see what mine brings.

No problem. I'll just delete mine. I apologize!

Queer:

No problem. I'll just delete mine. I apologize!

All good. Hopefully your turn is next as I am now curious about your topic too.

newbiefan:

All good. Hopefully your turn is next as I am now curious about your topic too.

I appreciate it.

10. Takara no Vidro

Does this count as the clumsy/inexperienced at dating scene? rofl

newbiefan:

10 dramas with a male lead who is really clumsy/inexperienced at dating. A video link with an example would be great if you can or, if not, a description of his ungainly attempts to woo his crush would be nice.

If the topic stalls for more than 8 hours, feel free to list movies.

Oh, I thought of a topic like that today! 

2. My Sweet Mobster - ML has zero dating experience and acts as a blushing virgin around FL 

One of my favorite tropes tbh, experienced in life and inexperienced in love :) 

Their first kiss and confession: https://youtube.com/shorts/WXWVXkMYTbo?si=mI6yIazsfuNKux-L

3. Introverted boss

@Ahn Sarang - I actually had this drama in mind when I posted it.

@Queer - that mostly works

4. Flowers in Sand - ML was just clumsy in communication in general, can't remember specific example just all the time. You know, rustic and sincere, big and kind guy

5. Forever and Ever - ML is just cute little bunny. Can't remember the specific episodes, but it so obvious through out the drama

6. He is Psychometric - Lee Ahn & Jae In are both a little awkward. Very cute couple.

7. Put Your Head on my Shoulder - all the advice requested from his lecturer, how he uses it, the style cut (shown as an after credits scene), he is so inexperienced and cute.

8. The Crowned Clown - ML was the King's doppelganger and FL was the Queen, so when she tried to approach him (thinking he was her husband) he was really shy and didn't want to be involved with someone else's woman, especially King's. But when he fell for her and was ready to reciprocate feelings, it was clumsy but innocent and cute