6. The Legendary Life of Queen Lau

7. Mr. Queen

8. 100 Days My Prince

24h passed…

10 dramas/movies in which a character wears shoes that you noticed/liked (with pictures if possible. If not: Please name the character and say why you noticed or liked them)

1. Descendants of the sun (eye candy pic, sorry not sorry XD I love military boots)

2. Queen of tears - ok honestly, I love all kind of boots ^^; 

3. little women - oh in jool - stunning heels, these shoes are my roman empire

4. Vincenzo - loved these Cha Young's shoes! These bows are everything :) 

Btw, same shoes but in red color were in Queen of Tears, so they shared not just Song Joon Ki

Another pair of CY shoes I liked is this one,  especially this coquette look and move. Though Vincenzo's shoes catched my attention even more but in bad way - the combination of pants, such and shoes was really unappealing... 

5. The Legend of the Blue Sea - they are pretty and all that but that's not why I've noticed them. First, it's unusual to see flats instead of heels and second, watching them on her wounded feet was painful... 

Honorable mention tho, I love this one

6.Ballerina-Purple is my favourite colour+ they are cool to me.

7. Encounter: The FL's shoes were pointed out a few times so I noticed them. I did like the one's ML bought FL in Cuba. Sorry, can't find pics.

8. ntroverted Boss: FL's sister's shoes, black with two 'pearls' attached at the back and the white ones FL wore. The first I thought were quite classy, the second I noticed. I also like ML's boots. Apologies, can't find photos.

9. Extraordinary Attorney Woo - Woo Young Woo's shoes. A whole lot more practical than stilettos; 1920s reminiscent. Still too high for me.Sorry, best photos I could find.

10. Trillion Game - Kirika's pink shoes (the ones at the start of the edit. Couldn't find them elsewhere). People who can pull these off are so cool

https://www.tiktok.com/@hygwxn/video/7257463163032046866?lang=en

10 dramas/movies where characters are weirdly unfazed by things that are crazy.

1. River - Characters are stuck in a time loop and they seem more annoyed and calm than stressed and worried, as I would think people would react.

2. Descendant of the sun - When Yu Shi Jin is stuck under the broken building with the guy who was bleeding, they both seemed so relaxed and calm, and they were chatting about the girl Yu Shi Jin likes.

3. Gannibal-The daughter was too calm. She had no sense of danger. I know she was young but was too chill when meeting the zombie grandfather or getting kidnapped etc

Embarrassment over fear counts? 

4. Love 911 - can't say it's was that crazy but when FL almost fell from the bridge (ML held her legs to not let her fall), she was more worried about her exposed underwear than about death danger she was in

Ahn Sarang:

Embarrassment over fear counts? 

4. Love 911 - can't say it's was that crazy but when FL almost fell from the bridge (ML held her legs to not let her fall), she was more worried about her exposed underwear than about death danger she was in

I'll count it, seems a bit irrational.