10. Goodbye my princess 

10 dramas/movies where leads date gets interrupted because of other character(s) joins them

1. You are my hero

2. Ai no Kotodama

3. Best Choice Ever FL's father and brother crash ML and FL's fishing date.

4. King the Land - leads were caught in act by their friends and not only that

5. Good Day to Be a Dog - ML's friend came without warning

6. Business Proposal - some woman mistook FL for her husband's mistress during leads' blind date

7. Perfect Marriage Revenge - ML and SFL's date was interrupted by FL

5. A Good Day to be a Dog - The sml and nephew interrupt them

6. Hidden Love - Leads go on a date to a restaurant and meet ml's coworkers 

7.  W-two worlds - Not exactly a date but leads start getting comfy in the bedroom and then the security interrupts them

miscount plus one drama listed twice

10. 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii

we had ”plausible“ amnesia already, but I absolutely hate the trope so now, please list 

10 dramas/movies with the most irrational /annoying/infuriating amnesia plot (based on your opinion) 

1. Immortal Samsara 

2. Fated to love you

3. Eternal love 

4.EVERY KOREAN DRAMA THAT AIRS FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY

5.Young Lady and Gentleman most annoying amnesia

7.Be My Princess
very stupid amnesia...

8. Lovely runner- just ughh

Let me add one more.. 

9 Fortune Writer (they use it to drop a certain plot line, it seems like they didn’t know or didn’t want to think about how to solve it in any other way -_- )

10. Bring it On, Ghost - I hated her forgetting everything that happened to her while she was a ghost. And it's forever amnesia because she never gets the memories back. Ugh. 

10 fast burn dramas that surprisingly still felt like natural progression. You could clearly see why the leads immediately were drawn to each other and got together. (Preferably dramas where the leads didn't know each other before the show.)

1. Lovestruck in the City - started like a holiday romance, so really quick

2. Nevertheless, 

3. Hometown Cha Cha Cha - they didn't get together fast but they were attracted to each other since their first meeting