4.  The Legend of Shen Li (best pairing ever ❤️)

6. Exclusive fairytale 

7. Cross fire

8. Suspicious Partners

9. Revenge of Others

10. Hotel Trainees

10 Dramas/Movies with an important elevator scene

1. True beauty -  ml asks fl to relieve herself in coffee cup whilst them trapped in elevator 

2. My love from another star 

3. Meteor Garden (trapped in an elevator. played a big part in the progress of their relationship)

4. 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii (obviously, the elevator played a big part in the story XD )

6. Healer - ML saves FL in this scene, also it's their first (?) interaction in person

7. Shooting Stars - one of the best and funniest scenes in drama

https://youtu.be/ZYk_G_PuXKU?si=HXpHOvcsfb67aOn4

8. Go Ahead ML pretends to leave for another country where he was prior cause FL is mad at him and she was chasing afterhim to not leave.

9. Search: WWW

10. Secret Garden

Someone else can pick the next topic

10 titles in which there's a flashback scene that made you ugly crying

They should not be necessarily sad but you've got emotional and cried

1. Welcome to Samdalri - mothers' prestory, too touching and contrast to present days

2. Youth of May - when ML finally reads FL's vows and reminisces what he went through after he lost her

3. Ouroboros (2015 …the flashback scenes in the last ep were killing me. It wasn’t only the revealing of what actually happened in the night of the murder, it was rather the flashbacks to their happy childhood memories (a happy childhood they lost because of the murder ) T_T )

same goes for 

4. Oh no! Here comes trouble (there are many and I just can’t stop crying throughout the whole drama, it’s emotional torture trough and through T_T )

i dont remember the last time i cried from a drama/movie but the last one that made me really emotional was the flashback POV of the FL from
5.More Than Blue:The Series