istg this top 10 is so easy countless drama have done it but i cant remember shit

8. Amidst a Snowstorm of Love ML returns from meeting his professor (in a different city) sooner than expected because he wanted to see FL (Let me know if this is not acceptable because it's not a business trip).

9. Just Friends? (he‘s enlisted and takes an unexpected leave to see his loved one sooner, does it count? ^^; )

Inkling:

istg this top 10 is so easy countless drama have done it but i cant remember shit

Haha, I feel like that sometimes!

angeliviki2022:

8. Amidst a Snowstorm of Love ML returns from meeting his professor (in a different city) sooner than expected because he wanted to see FL (Let me know if this is not acceptable because it's not a business trip).

np, I will take it… and if no one has anything else, I can also count Ahn Sarang’s first answer.. I was not necessarily looking for having to be an “official” business trip, but just something that is official business that the lead needs to take care of..

next person can pick!

(Maybe Oh my Venus would’ve fit., too? ML needs to undergo rehab and does everything to come back sooner,)

10 dramas/movies in which the writers find more or less creative reasons to make male characters take off their shirts (if possible, name the reason)

1. Descendants of the sun - Morning run 

2. The long ballad - Chest wound 

3. Ready, set, love - sprinting? Running faster? Looking cooler? Not even FL knows XD 

4. Last Twilight - ML said the other smelled of cigarette smoke so next time the other ML smoked he took his shirt off to hide the smell. Also had a nice car. Sorry, couldn't find a photo. It is on YouTube "Last Twilight" ep 2 2/4 @ 3:30 mark.

5. While You Were Sleeping - 2nd ML, getting changed in his hospital room. I think there were some genuine, unacted moments there.

Bonus: Prince of Wolf - they didn't need an excuse (hence the inclusion as a bonus) b/c that is how he predominantly lived.

6. Extraordinary You - not sure if it counts as he doesn’t take his shirt off completely but FL complains of being cold  and complains that ML isn’t offering her his jacket.  Clueless ML attempts to remove his tshirt to give to her and we get this scene of Rowoon flashing his abs lol

7. High society - shirt gets ripped 

8. You Are My Hero- ML asking FL if she thinks his body was too swollen…

9. Kill Me, Heal Me - not really creative but valid, ML took his shirt off (and everything else) to treat his wounds. He didn't actually need to do it but it was how this character worked lol

10. Mother of Mine - ML poured his coffee on FL, so she took his shirt away to get changed

(Since minute 20) 

10 dramas with moments that were supposed to be romantic/sweet, etc. but was cringe (in your opinion)

1. Marry My Husband - "I'm you dad's allowance"

@all: thank you so much, those were really creative reasons XD I loved them all! ❤️ 

2. The Legend of Shen Li (my all time favorite, but seeing ML playfully running around like a child was a bit too much for me (last ep))

3. A girl like me (The first kiss is an accidental kiss, but it happens because they have to hide and FL has to sneeze. To avoid being discovered and because he has no hand free, ml kisses fl. But during a sneeze? )