6. True beauty

(I still wish they’d gone a different route with lost you forever, still rooting for SML T_T)

_Shinigami_:

6. True beauty

(I still wish they’d gone a different route with lost you forever, still rooting for SML T_T)

I totally agree with you..  XL is my (drama) everything!

8. Irreplaceable Love: although I love Bai Jing Ting (ML) and he was very sweet looking in here, I do not recommend this show.. it was not good. SML was not exactly smouldering sexy, but definitely was written more dangerously “bad boy” style (he was on the run from the police)

9. Marriage, Not Dating ML is Yeon Woo Jin who is cute but not overly nice in this drama and SML is Jung Jin Woon who is definitely sexy.

F4luv89:

I totally agree with you..  XL is my (drama) everything!

8. Irreplaceable Love: although I love Bai Jing Ting (ML) and he was very sweet looking in here, I do not recommend this show.. it was not good. SML was not exactly smouldering sexy, but definitely was written more dangerously “bad boy” style (he was on the run from the police)

Actually I wanted it to be bad boy sexy vibe my bad I didn't specify properly 

10. My Husband in Law - ML is really cute and handsome but SML is way sexier than him

10 Drama/Movies where 2nd Leads end up in a happy ending

1. Go Back Couple - SML got married and had his own happy family after all with a child

2. Only for love 

3. Everyone loves me 

4. The Master's Sun

5. Hometown Cha Cha Cha

6. Call it love

7. Twinkling Watermelon

Themaskedwarrior:

Actually I wanted it to be bad boy sexy vibe my bad I didn't specify properly 

Haha no worries, I think everyone got it :)

Kween Phoenix:

10. My Husband in Law - ML is really cute and handsome but SML is way sexier than him

10 Drama/Movies where 2nd Leads end up in a happy ending

8. My Little Happiness 

9. Love in the air

10. My sassy princess

Others can choose next topic