9. Start Up

Bonus: that iconic scene they refer to (movie The Classic) 

10. Under the Queen's Umbrella (there were many) 

Including one Rain scene haha

The next person can choose the topic

sal_maggie:

@ ahn Sarang - which is that drama , the one with the coat they r using to cover from the rain? Thx.

I mentioned the title in brackets - movie The Classic

sal_maggie:

your favourite scene from your favourite drama ( if you could use the dialogue/ quote alongside, it will be like icing on the cake) which makes that drama your ”the most favourite“ one..

list such 10 drama names.

1. Because This Is My First Life has a lot of scenes I love

Here are two of them:

First one is when ML was telling about his views on marriage and said something like "I don't plan to get married. But if I would, I'd marry someone like you" to FL

Second one is their proposal:

- Do you like me?

- No. And you? 

- No! 

Let's get married :) 

2. Happiness

Not my favorite drama but one of my favorite couples and proposals:

https://youtu.be/NaPkVjnPr2o?si=0G5ugAZXf3th_ubs

sal_maggie:

lol….i thought, the movie is classic…..I mean not the name of the movie but movie itself is a classic one…..sorry…and thx.

The movie is classic of Korean movies too haha

3. The Untamed 

LZ (drunk): Aren't they fat?

WY: Fat. They're really fat. You're amazing.

LZ: Here, I'll give them all to you.

5. Goblin

Grim Reaper to Sunny - "I knew it was impossible, but I dreamed of a happy ending. However, as expected, it's a tragedy."

sal_maggie:

3. 4. My liberation notes.

there are many beautiful dialogues throughout the drama, but this one hits the chord for me.
and Son Sukku ? Playing the role of Mr. Gu…..you have to watch it.

Him Being attentive to her small things/needs….well ….he is already worshipping her, I believe.

Oh, I love this drama and I have many favorite moments there too

One of the most remarkable ones is when FL was thinking about loving someone and being loved, and that gives her strength to live and carry on :) 

6. My School President

“So what if you lost? Start over. At least you all did your best.. (that's why) we want you to fight.”

7. Love and Redemption

"I don't care whether it's worth it or not, as long as I'm willing to do it" -around 4:16