8. My roommate is Gumiho

9. Cutie Pie - Poor Foei

The whole vid is cool but the scene re: the topic is at !:41

10. While You Were Sleeping - Han Woo Tak (2ML) and his partner are in their patrol vehicle. His partner is rather desperate. Nam Hong Ju (FL) has at least two rather interesting conversations about such as well with the pianist girl.

10 movies/dramas with a most notable mother-in-law (i.e. really stood out to you). Can be really nice, supportive, fierce, nasty, horrible...), someone that just excelled in that role.

1. My Boss (2024) - ML’s mom was so funny and supportive

Are bls allowed, too?

I really loved Xia Yaos mom from Advanced bravely (2. ?) , cause she indirectly supported the pair, always telling her son what a good catch the other ML was (handsome, a good cook etc) XD

3. Something in the rain  - she treated Ml as her son but the 180 turn she does after learning about leads relationships 

4. Wonderful world - blames fl for her son affair but has character growth and supports fl 

Both played by same actor 

_Shinigami_:

Are bls allowed, too?

I really loved Xia Yaos mom from Advanced bravely (2. ?) , cause she indirectly supported the pair, always telling her son what a good catch the other ML was (handsome, a good cook etc) XD

IF the M-I-L stood out to you in whatever way then sure. There's a number 2?

Ok, thanks! Unfortunately no, I just meant if it was allowed it would be listed at #2 (would be great if there was a season 2, though)

Then I’ll add

5. Cherry Blossoms After Winter - her role as mother and mother-in-law was really not an easy one, but I loved how she did her best to accept their love

6. Perfect marriage revenge - The ML's mother was really supportive, the FL's MIL in her previous life was infuriating tho

7. Marry my husband - The FL's MIL in her previous life

8. Broken Marriage Vow - ML's mother in law when he married his mistress

9. Queen of Tears - ML's mother was a dream MIL towards her oldest son's wife. Also she was very supportive MIL for FL

10. Under the Queen's Umbrella - FL was good and supportive MIL in general and especially towards one of her DIL (wife of the second son, she found a girl he was in love and who loves him, arranged their marriage and supported her a lot, also involved her in her charity work where she helped other women). She was supportive and caring mother, so she protected women her sons loved/married too. 

10 dramas with an arranged marriage of leads

(Leads get married through matchmaking/their families' agreement) 

No contract/fake marriage! 

1. Little Bride

2. Marry Me!

3. Eternal Love (2017 - But The Eternal Love as well..)

Bonus (because it’s a movie): As Long as We Both Shall Live