10. Soul Mechanic - FL is ML's patient

Bonus: Daily Dose of Sunshine - FL is nurse working in psychiatry, and she became a patient herself

Agency - FL

10 titles that gave you heavy emotional hangover

So, you felt empty, felt like nothing else will be able to compare to this one, and spent some time to move on and watch something else. 

1. Because This Is My First Life - I was so impressed that I couldn't move on for like 2 months and wanted to cry whenever I've seen screencaps/heard the OST

2. The Red Sleeve - historical drama that ruined me, I was watching the last episode for two or three days just because I didn't want to finish the drama

3. The King Loves - another historical drama that ruined me. I was overfilled with emotions and impressions (probably because I binge watched it), so I had to put the final 20 minutes on pause just to breathe and calm down... 

4. The Legend of Shen Li. So long not watch very satisfying Xian Xia drama like this one... 

5. A Journey to Love. What must i said... Nothing can express my feeling for this one... Except maybe one beautiful jouney

For me, it’s also the Legend of Shen Li ;_;

it's like the only healing balm for all the xianxia wounds my heart has suffered before

6. The Rise of the Phoenixes- I just adored the couple so much.

7. Six Flying Dragons - What a journey . I have yet to watch another historical like it tbh.

edit-Okay changed it 

Saygo, previous comment is repetitive, so your numbers are 6 and 7

10 titles that gave you heavy emotional hangover 

8. Mother

10. It’s okay not to be okay

10 dramas/movies in which a character spits blood 

Are you looking for fight scenes? Or spitting blood because of illnesses, poisoning counts too? 

everything Is ok as long as blood spitting is involved (the reason doesn’t matter)

1. The untamed 

2. Love and Redemption 

3. Moon Lovers

This scene + at least two other characters spitting blood as they were dying (probably tuberculosis?) 

4. Till the End of the Moon