5.  The King's Affection.

6. Alchemy of Souls

Don't open if you didn't watch yet

7. Bulgasal: Immortal Souls - several characters spit out blood being stabbed

1. Love me love my voice - well i no man. But Mo Qing Cheng is a complete package. A doctor, Can cook, have good voice, have a good career. No bad past, nor in love or life. Have everything i can think of... 

3. King the land - I'm not a man, but Oh My Goodness the absolute green flag Gu Won was, and Lee Junho did a brilliant job acting him out, I cannot think of a single actor who could do it better. He was not like other chaebols, he was respectful, mature, and tried his best even if he was a bit naiive (he was a chaebol in the sense he didn't know life without money before FL). Like he literally had me feeling butterflies lmao.

4. Hometown Cha-cha-cha - Man has a degree in everything and literally knows everything and has a hot dentist gf, why would I NOT want to be him?

5.  Pinocchio - Everytime I fail to remember something for an exam, I wish I could remember everything just by looking at it once like the ml

6. Twinkling watermelon - Not to change the past or anything, I just want to see how my parents were like when they were my age, and spend some time with 'that' part of them.

8. The Legend of Shen Li – Xing Zhi / Xing Yun

Calm, strong, smart, follows his own pace in life, has one of the best, equally fantastic women by his side (and is the last ancient god ;p ) XD

9. Doctor Slump - Yeo Jeong Woo
He's kind and sensitive, he always puts the others first. He's so sweet it's impossible to not look at him as a role model!

10. Mystic Pop Up Bar - Han Kang Bae
He's really an unlucky guy, yet he's always ready to forgive and carry the others' pain.

10 Dramas/Movies with a "twin" poster from another movie/drama (it can't be a "version" of it, it has to be another drama or movie).

Example: 

Our Beloved Summer (2021) and Our Memories (2024):

1. Just Fiancée and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?