10. Manner of Death - The police men who everyone and their mother agreed upon that he should get together with the two main leads.

10 Dramas in which the viewer community (or the drama itself) has their own absurd running gag  (can be a phrase, a thing etc.)

1. Manner of death - the cactus. everything was said about that thing, from being a spy to being the key to the whole mystery. but one thing has to be acknowledged, it was everywhere and saw things 

@ Jay_Pine: He looked so f*cking hot in his uniform, I only watched it because of him lol best eye candy ever XD 

2. Goblin: When Kim Shin (played by Gong Yoo) is afraid of the movie Train to Busan, even though the actor plays the main role in the movie 

3.  The Legend of Shen Li: MLs ears were red whenever they had to film more intimate scenes which was a running gag for the crew as well as the community

(Sorry, I'm not sure if that's what you meant, it‘s more like inside jokes, I guess. ..#2 isn't really a running gag, just a one-time thing and #3 is more like a behind the scenes thing..but I can't think of anything else right now...if it doesn’t fit, I can delete it again)

Also not sure...

4. Story of kunning palace - MDL feed obsessed with vampire gege. Which one time ML suck blood from FL

5. Lost you forever - FL made poison for Xiang Liu to test which one effective for him & she tell him everytime 

6. Lovely Runner (ml is a loser in love no matter what timeline)

7. Boys Over Flowers (Even after 15 years, Gu Joon Pyo's hair. Even Lee Min Ho can't watch it without cringing)

8. Oh, My Venus! - leads constantly discussed their future "hot erotic night" or something like that

9. True Beauty - in-character cameos of Extraordinary You cast

10. Welcome to Waikiki - the whole "gwaenchanha gwaenchanha" thing 

Bonus: Hotel del Luna - The Crowned Queen episode

Bonus 2: not in the drama itself but The Heirs - SML was one who gave the award as the best couple to ML and FL IRL

10 dramas in which someone sends their wish with a floating lantern

1. Missing: the Other Side

2. Flex x Cop

3. Dong Yi

4. Blossoms in Adversity

7. Romance of a Twin Flower

8.Tender Light

10. The Matchmakers

10 dramas with haters/enemies to lovers in a corporate (office type) setting

1.  Gaus Electronics