9. The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - remake of Japanese drama 100 Million Stars Falling From the Sky but in Korean version they are not siblings

10. Father Is Strange - leads believe they are half-siblings and feel bad about their feelings, but they are not, so happy ending

10 titles in which someone who works undercover get used to the role too much. And (optionally) succeeded. 

For example, someone pretends to be a singer and eventually wins a music award for their performance. 

1. Extreme Job - police squad opens a fried chicken restaurant as their undercover, their fried chicken becomes really popular and they have a lot of guests

2. Moving - P. E. teacher was an agent undercover, and he became the real teacher, one who cares about his students, etc. 

3. Vice versa - Talay go to another universe & become the script writer 

4. Healer - ML goes 'undercover' as a reporter and ends up staying in the role.

5. High School Kings of Savvy - ML pretends to be his older brother and ends up saving the company.

6.Insider- ML pretty much ended up becoming the criminal he was trying to catch. He became good at gambling too. After pretending he really became one of the prisoners and even formed bonds  

7. Vincenzo - Almost every character is playing a role. The bad guy is successfully parading as a good guy, the tenants are playing ordinary folk... They all got used & somewhat succeeded in their roles until...

newbiefan:

7. Vincenzo - Almost every character is playing a role. The bad guy is successfully parading as a good guy, the tenants are playing ordinary folk... They all got used & somewhat succeeded in their roles until...

Oh, I completely forgot about him! The villain turned out to be a really good hoobae for FL (before he shown his true colors ofc) Exactly what I meant

8. My Name - FL's dad was too good in the role of a gangster when he was a cop undercover

Bonus, as it was not an undercover but just a role: Flex X Cop - ML found his place when he started to work as a detective

9. Ouroboros (for one, ML is kind of undercover as a cop to follow his true goal. Also, the ‚mother figure‘ is a cop who becomes pretty good in being a caretaker and as I said, even a mother figure. Hope they fit..)

Not exactly "undercover" but hidden identity.

10. Ugly Beauty - FL takes on her twin sister's identity. The sister is an actress. So, the FL ends up becoming an actress too and even wins an award for acting if I'm remembering right.

10 dramas/movies where a lead character is best friends with someone of the opposite sex. Please only mention platonic relationships, no unrequited love.

Ex. FL's best freind is male.

NoirRoseHeart:

10 dramas/movies where a lead character is best friends with someone of the opposite sex. Please only mention platonic relationships, no unrequited love.

Ex. FL's best freind is male.

Second leads count? 

1. It's Okay to Not Be Okay (FL and MLS brother)

2. Lovestruck In the City (FL has a male best friend since childhood)

3. My Roommate Is a Gumiho - FL's best friend is a guy who has his own loveline with ML's female friend