What’s your definition of top ranking? Like do dramas between 7.0 and 8.0 count or.?

1. Be Yourself - short drama that quite good quality. 

2. Oh My General - general lady has parney flamboyant man

3. My secret terrius

4. Circle 2 worlds connected

5. Naked Fireman

thanks for elaborating. I feel like the following do have top ranking mdl wise (even though they’re not over 9.0 but I do feel like they deserve a 10..) 

7. It’s okay not to be okay 

(it‘s definitely a 10 for me. I loved everything about it, but what made it especially awesome were the imperfections of the characters. They struggle through life like everybody else. Plus, the actors did a great job, the plot was awesome, it had emotional deepness and just felt wholesome, cause at the end of all, it was about family and supporting each other) 

8. The Legend of Shen Li

(Refreshing and healing Xianxia, in my opinion, the best Xianxia out there. Including refreshing atypical genderroles, strong female lead (and she IS actually strong through and through, not only superficial like in most dramas), deep plot, awesome chemistry romance wise, nice acting and cgi scenes..)

Bonus (Cause it’s a movie): Secrets in the Hot Spring

it’s my “doesn’t fail to get me in a good mood” go to movie. It definitely should have a higher rating imo

9. Cool Doji Danshi - relatable, hilarious

10. Dust-Man

The next person can choose a topic.

10 titles in which someone portrays their real-life job

Actors plays actors, singers play singers. Some famous people portray someone of their occupation (sportsmen, producers, directors, etc).

NOT famous people making cameos as themselves

1. Producers - IU portrays a solo singer

2. The Fabulous - Park Hee-Jung portrays a model

3. My Sassy Princess: Snow White - Tongtong (ML) portrays as an actor & singer

4. Lovely Writer - Kao portrays an actor

5. Let me be your knight - Lee Junyoung, Kim Donghyun, JR, and Yoon Jisung play idols

6. Imitation - Many leads play idols and are idols

7. The Fabulous - 2FL (Park Hee Jung) plays a supermodel

8. Cupids Last Wish - Mix plays a veterinarian and graduated veterinarian school in real life

9.  Search WWW - Lee Jae Wook and Byeon Woo Seok are actors

10. Doona! - FL Suzy plays an idol

emi:

7. The Fabulous - 2FL (Park Hee Jung) plays a supermodel

It's mentioned already (#2) 

10 dramas where the main characters play in the water (beach, pool, lake, etc)

1. Lovely Runner